Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon RX 580 & RX 570 Released!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just got the Sapphire Nitro+ RX570. Took out my existing 750ti, did the 'enabling AMD RX 4XX cards in sierra' and its showing RX480 14mb. Have not setup my Intel HD 530 yet, and my display is connected to RX all the time. Will do more testing.

i just got the Sapphire Nitro+ RX570. Took out my existing 750ti, did the 'enabling AMD RX 4XX cards in sierra' and its showing RX480 14mb. Have not setup my Intel HD 530 yet, and my display is connected to RX all the time. Will do more testing.

Search "Enabling AMD RX 4XX cards in Sierra" if you follow my setup instructions you will be easily able to reconfigure if you want to later.

Its working! Thanks @Gigamaxx :headbang:

sierra rx570.png

Very nice, can you run some Unigine valley extreme hd and Uningine heaven extreme benchmarks. And while your at it Geekbench compute and Luxmark ball benches, please. This is good news, they work, I figured they would the code has been there since Christmas.

All these benchmark apps are free. Have you checked out the "enabling all core AMD Fury cards yet? It will give you 36 CU (compute units) versus 16. This is checked using LuxmarkBall bench.

do you have an old graphics card to use as a helper card? A low cost or low powered graphics card can act as an igpu'
For some reason my HD 3000 onboard wasn't booting to Mac. After bios boot it had a blinking space bar, It never even reached clover with IGPU setting. I just returned the RX 580 & got GTX 1060. I caved in. But now I can't even get that working since I'm on the beta Sierra.

Very nice, can you run some Unigine valley extreme hd and Uningine heaven extreme benchmarks. And while your at it Geekbench compute and Luxmark ball benches, please. This is good news, they work, I figured they would the code has been there since Christmas.

All these benchmark apps are free. Have you checked out the "enabling all core AMD Fury cards yet? It will give you 36 CU (compute units) versus 16. This is checked using LuxmarkBall bench.

Here you go!

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 10.28.45 PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back