Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon Navi GPU

Is there a chance to use the Injection and to disable WEG when using Opencore? Are additional patches needed?

Florian

I will try open core and report back, for now I am using clover bootloader.

Just use it like that, if only works with WEG installed. I dont have any vega 64 to test, I am trying "blind".

Fully moved over to opencore using SSDT for Vega. Are there other ones for 570, 580, or Radeon VII ones floating around?

Also seem to have a fan profile issue. When the GPU gets a little bit of load it turns on at 2500 RPM and never goes down again. I suspect injecting it overrides WEGs contort got the fans. Do we need to create a fan profile SSDT?

Last edited:
I remember there was an app to control the vega 64 fans?

Try Iriri.

Thats the one I'm on now I believe. I am using an SSDT in opencore, how do I switch between iris and kamarang? I gather I need to build an ssd for each one?

By the way, are you 100% opencore now? If so any issues, regrets, limitations, or comments?

Thats the one I'm on now I believe. I am using an SSDT in opencore, how do I switch between iris and kamarang? I gather I need to build an ssd for each one?

By the way, are you 100% opencore now? If so any issues, regrets, limitations, or comments?

Try the following:

Back