Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon HD 7670m and El Capitan (no HD4000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to find the appropriate config for your integrated graphics. At least, when I found for mine, the flickering went away (that was the config.plist that solved it for me).

I attached you my config.plist file.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.8 KB · Views: 237
I attached you my config.plist file.
As I see from that, you still want to get work the radeon. You need to find the right one for the hd4000. Search for it through Google. For me, it took half a year until I found the right one for my graphics, so you have to be persistent.

As I see from that, you still want to get work the radeon. You need to find the right one for the hd4000. Search for it through Google. For me, it took half a year until I found the right one for my graphics, so you have to be persistent.

So I need only the compatible config.plist file without others kexts?

I've seen some injection kexts, but as I know, almost everything can be done without injection. So yes, only config.plist, but if you find something with kext, try that, too.

I've seen some injection kexts, but as I know, almost everything can be done without injection. So yes, only config.plist, but if you find something with kext, try that, too.

Ok
Can we be friends on Skype?

Try inject ATI "No" when you boot the installer, or delete vbios from rom folder. If that doesn't work, follow this guide below to make your own clover installer.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...de-booting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover.html

Dear Amble!

I have similar laptop like your 8470p except 3740qm.
I'm stuck with High Sierra.
Here's the post:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ble-on-high-sierra.242682/page-2#post-1669260
Can you help me, please?
Thanks.

Last edited:
hello Guy.
can you upload for me EFI and kext support Hp 8570p?
Thank you very much.

Hi man, I have the same laptop as you (Elitebook 8570p) can you please tell me if you've found a solution to the graphics card?

Did you find any solution with this graphic card 7570m, to avoid glitchs ?
I have a 8570p Elitebook
What is the solution, please tell me !
Thanks

I'm a newbie, it will be so nice if somebody make a install guide for 8470p/8570p Elitebook !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back