Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon HD 7670m and El Capitan (no HD4000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to install the system or you installed it already and now it's restarting?

Hi,

I have also the same videocard. Can you help me, please?

Thanks!

Hi,

I have also the same videocard. Can you help me, please?

Thanks!
Hi!
The point is with the config.plist file (at least that was in my case). If you want to install the system, use the "before.plist" from the zip file, rename it to "config.plist", copy to your clover and you can start with installation. If you already installed Mac and want to use the system, use the "after.plist", rename it to "config.plist", copy to your clover and you have a fully recognized graphics card :)

Attachments

• config.zip
    81.2 KB · Views: 163
Hi!
The point is with the config.plist file (at least that was in my case). If you want to install the system, use the "before.plist" from the zip file, rename it to "config.plist", copy to your clover and you can start with installation. If you already installed Mac and want to use the system, use the "after.plist", rename it to "config.plist", copy to your clover and you have a fully recognized graphics card :)

Thank you, but it doesn't worked for me. Before installed your config, I already have installed the Intel HD 4000 Graphics, and after I replaced the config.plist with "after.plist" config, Clover Bootloader has been removed and my graphics card configurations dissapeared. After this crash, I was lucky cause I have had a flash drive with Clover Bootloader and I could boot it again and return to my settings.

I really need help with my graphis card cause my screen flickering during I'm scrolling.
This is my laptop: https://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c03565632

Thank you, but it doesn't worked for me. Before installed your config, I already have installed the Intel HD 4000 Graphics, and after I replaced the config.plist with "after.plist" config, Clover Bootloader has been removed and my graphics card configurations dissapeared. After this crash, I was lucky cause I have had a flash drive with Clover Bootloader and I could boot it again and return to my settings.

I really need help with my graphis card cause my screen flickering during I'm scrolling.

No need to install anything for HD4000 (kexts are already provided by the OS X installer).
And your profile does not indicate you have HD4000 anyway (it shows Radeon only... inaccurate?)

And please note you're writing in a thread titled "... (no HD4000) ...", yet you mention installing HD4000????

Last edited:

Btw, you have the hd7670m, don't you? I've got only the hd7670m dedicated, so idk if it works with integrated dual-graphics :\

No need to install anything for HD4000 (kexts are already provided by the OS X installer).
And your profile does not indicate you have HD4000 anyway (it shows Radeon only... inaccurate?)

And please note you're writing in a thread titled "... (no HD4000) ...", yet you mention installing HD4000????

I updated my profile.
I wrote in this thread cause I saw here's talk about AMD Radeon HD 7670M and I need support for this. (sorry about that)

Last edited:
Btw, you have the hd7670m, don't you? I've got only the hd7670m dedicated, so idk if it works with integrated dual-graphics :\

Intel HD Graphics 4000 is the integrated graphics card and AMD Radeon HD 7670M is the dedicated graphics card.
I already installed the 1st one, but the 2nd one still don't.

Last edited:
I think that in this case there's no possibility to use your dedicated one, because if I remember correctly as RehabMan said in some of the previous posts, the integrated one can be used only. I have some luck with it, because I don't have an integrated, just dedicated one.

I think that in this case there's no possibility to use your dedicated one, because if I remember correctly as RehabMan said in some of the previous posts, the integrated one can be used only. I have some luck with it, because I don't have an integrated, just dedicated one.

Ok, but how can I fix the screen flickering problem?

You need to find the appropriate config for your integrated graphics. At least, when I found for mine, the flickering went away (that was the config.plist that solved it for me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back