Contribute
Register

AMD Radeon HD 7670m and El Capitan (no HD4000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it. I completely changed the config.plist with a 100 years older configured clover and suddenly the graphics card is working!!! :clap: But for instance, I can't see now the patched dsdt that we discussed before, am I right? And can there be other side effects using a really old clover config file?

No idea how to answer your question when you don't attach the config.plist.

But if you look at the IOACPIPlane for PCI0.PEG0.VGA, you will see all the properties injected (in device-properties).

Ah, sorry, here it is. I can also see when I'm scrolling somewhere down with mouse, not touchpad, black stuttering is still there.

Attachments

• config.plist
    233.3 KB · Views: 270
Ah, sorry, here it is. I can also see when I'm scrolling somewhere down with mouse, not touchpad, black stuttering is still there.

Injections likely come from config.plist/Graphics/Inject/ATI=true or config.plist/Devices/Properties.

Last edited:
Well anyway, thanks for helping me all the time and others, too. I hope I won't have other problems with the graphics :thumbup:

Only one more thing. Do you have any idea what can cause these flickering on the screen during scrolling, even in the browser?

Only one more thing. Do you have any idea what can cause these flickering on the screen during scrolling, even in the browser?

No experience with Radeon graphics.

Is it normal if the mac shows 2 graphics? Here are the pictures below. And I also checked the clover boot flags: slide=0 -xcpm npci=0x2000. What does that -xcpm mean (trying to find out if any of these can effect the flickering)?

IMAG0173_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
IMAG0174_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Last edited:
Never mind it, I just reinstalled the system and it started working normally without flickering :clap:

Hi, I have the same videocard (7670m 2gb) like you, but with the L850 Satellite laptop. I tried the same config.plist and my sistem is keep restarting... You did something else other than replacing the config.plist from EFI partition?

Thanks.

Hi, I have the same videocard (7670m 2gb) like you, but with the L850 Satellite laptop. I tried the same config.plist and my sistem is keep restarting... You did something else other than replacing the config.plist from EFI partition?

Thanks.

Are you trying to install the system or you installed it already and now it's restarting?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back