Contribute
Register

AMD RADEON 6850 & 6xxx???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you running 2 monitors with no framebuffers?

I Have the same problem with the lower Dvi port not working, I'm currently using no buffer and an HDMI to Dvi on the 2nd screen. Personally I wouldn't have noticed this until you pointed it out. I swapped Dvi to bottom port with no picture either.

I have a Sapphire Radeon 6850, I installed ML using the on-board graphics from my Motherboard, then post install, put the 6850 in and it worked OOB.

Only issue i have is with HDMI as I have my hackintosh plugged into my 60" TV:

with DVI to the TV, it looks great however with HDMI, it looks blurry and I have to resize the screen in the settings because it makes it bigger than my TV and can't see the top toolbar/menu's.

other issue that I really wish to get fixed is Audio through HDMI, i have read so many posts/replies about this, but can't seem to get it going.

Any suggestions would be great!

I have a Sapphire Radeon 6850, I installed ML using the on-board graphics from my Motherboard, then post install, put the 6850 in and it worked OOB.

Only issue i have is with HDMI as I have my hackintosh plugged into my 60" TV:

with DVI to the TV, it looks great however with HDMI, it looks blurry and I have to resize the screen in the settings because it makes it bigger than my TV and can't see the top toolbar/menu's.

other issue that I really wish to get fixed is Audio through HDMI, i have read so many posts/replies about this, but can't seem to get it going.

Any suggestions would be great!

Its probably the overscan on your TV that does that, cant offer help as I'm using the optical digital out.

I have tried using my hd3000 on my i5 2500k and I have also tryed With my 6850 before and after deleting the kext. Anybody have any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back