Contribute
Register

AMD/Nvidia HDMI Audio [Easy Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I followed the guide in this thread and am not able to get HDMI audio. HDMI does not show up as a source or in the system report. Checked the debug.log and the SSDT-2 is loading successfully.

Yosemite 10.10.5 with recent 2015-004 security update installed. Also running latest Nvidia web drivers
Asus asus p8z77-v lk
Intel i7-3770k
NVidia GTX 970 4GB OC
Onboard audio is Realtek ALC892 which works fine on all inputs/outputs
IOReg:View attachment IOReg.ioreg
Console from last boot:View attachment console-last boot.log.zip
S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext: View attachment AppleHDA.kext.zip
Booting using Clover EFI
Config.plist:View attachment config.plist
Debug.log: View attachment debug.log
No DSDT in patched
SSDT:
View attachment SSDT.aml

I followed the exact same guide and i got the My Monitor list on the Output Sound Preference, when i selected it the hdmi sound work, but i got a problem i can't adjust and control the volume, it said " The selected device has no output controls " . Anyone experienced this problem ???
Please help me :|

Attachments

• Untitled.tiff
    67.9 KB · Views: 162
Ok I followed the guide in this thread and am not able to get HDMI audio. HDMI does not show up as a source or in the system report. Checked the debug.log and the SSDT-2 is loading successfully.

Yosemite 10.10.5 with recent 2015-004 security update installed. Also running latest Nvidia web drivers
Asus asus p8z77-v lk
Intel i7-3770k
NVidia GTX 970 4GB OC
Onboard audio is Realtek ALC892 which works fine on all inputs/outputs
IOReg:View attachment 158175
Console from last boot:View attachment 158176
S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext: View attachment 158177
Booting using Clover EFI
Config.plist:View attachment 158178
Debug.log: View attachment 158179
No DSDT in patched
SSDT:
View attachment 158180

Did you pick NVIDIA WEB DRIVER in System Preference --> Nvidia Driver Manager ???

I did miss one thing from the SSDT tutorial, that was to make sure there were no gaps. So I renamed SSDT-2.aml to SSDT-1.aml. I now have the following in my patched folder:

SSDT.aml
SSDT-1.aml

rebooted, no joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back