Contribute
Register

Almost fully functional Acer Nitro 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know that it also contained an Intel IGPU 630 on booard (but after looking at the Displays in Control Panel, I see this is the case). I will change my profile.

Here is the EFI folder, as was included from a previous message on this thread.

I would greatly appreciate if I could get a "working" EFI folder so I can boot to the Install USB and I'm able to install the Mac OS X to my Samsung 970 EVO NVME M.2 drive. Any options that I have tried have only yielded it freezing on the Apple screen during boot.
drivers64UEFI folder is not per, way too many files in there, the laptop guide has an image of what files should be in there
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

and your config.plist is not per guide either, best to re read the guide above

drivers64UEFI folder is not per, way too many files in there, the laptop guide has an image of what files should be in there
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

and your config.plist is not per guide either, best to re read the guide above

I've read the guide until my eyes burned. I just want some help to get it working, instead of getting told to read something that I've read again & again.

Please help me get this working...

I've read the guide until my eyes burned. I just want some help to get it working, instead of getting told to read something that I've read again & again.

Please help me get this working...
from the laptop guide, the files that should only be in drivers64UEFI folder:

drivers64UEFI.png

delete the ones not listed above in your folder

and for your config.plist use the one that has intelHD630 in the the name:
config_HD615_620_630_640_650.plist

from the laptop guide, the files that should only be in drivers64UEFI folder:

View attachment 359569

delete the ones not listed above in your folder

and for your config.plist use the one that has intelHD630 in the the name:
config_HD615_620_630_640_650.plist

And what about any files for my Samsung 970 EVO NVME M.2 drive?

I did not know that it also contained an Intel IGPU 630 on booard (but after looking at the Displays in Control Panel, I see this is the case). I will change my profile.

Here is the EFI folder, as was included from a previous message on this thread.

I would greatly appreciate if I could get a "working" EFI folder so I can boot to the Install USB and I'm able to install the Mac OS X to my Samsung 970 EVO NVME M.2 drive. Any options that I have tried have only yielded it freezing on the Apple screen during boot.

Refer to the guide:

And what about any files for my Samsung 970 EVO NVME M.2 drive?

Assuming SATA mode is AHCI (not Intel iRST), it is native.

Attachments

• IMG_1746.jpg
    IMG_1746.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back