Contribute
Register

Almost 1 year unsolved Kernel Panic!! (can anyone help me?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP (Intel Q35 chipest)
CPU
X3330
Graphics
GTX 750
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hello guys ..
I'm new to hackintosh setups , I installed OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 successfully on my PC by following tonymacx86 guides
after installation completed , I Restart my pc (because its required to restart after installation) and I face this annoying kernel panic :

IMG_20160924_001112.jpg

please can anyone help me ? I tried to fix this panic more than 30 times and sadly I failed .

MY PC :

CPU : Core 2 Duo E6750 2.66GHz
RAM : 3GB
GPU : GeForce 210 1GB
Storage : 500GB Toshiba HDD
Mobo : HP (Intel Q35 chipset)

Last edited:
Looks like a problem with the USB drivers, but since you failed to read and follow the rules about your hardware and profile/sig that is about all I can tell you.

Looks like a problem with the USB drivers, but since you failed to read and follow the rules about your hardware and profile/sig that is about all I can tell you.

my PC is extremely old , but I have to say it's super fast and very good for me .

MOBO : HP (Intel Q35 chipset)

can you help me now ? please ?

my PC is extremely old , but I have to say it's super fast and very good for me .

MOBO : HP (Intel Q35 chipset)

can you help me now ? please ?
So this is an elderly HP - what model is the board - should be written either at the first PCIe slot or between the RAM slot and the CPU. How long have you been running El Capitan on this hardware?
Do you have a clone drive of your previous installation or a TM backup you can restore?
Can you get to desktop if you boot with -v -x boot-args?

hello guys ..
I'm new to hackintosh setups , I installed OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 successfully on my PC by following tonymacx86 guides
after installation completed , I Restart my pc (because its required to restart after installation) and I face this annoying kernel panic :

IMG_20160924_001112.jpg

please can anyone help me ? I tried to fix this panic more than 30 times and sadly I failed .

MY PC :

Mobo : HP (Intel Q35 chipset)

It is a USB1 related panic. Search for the AppleUSBUHCI disabler kext I created...

So this is an elderly HP - what model is the board - should be written either at the first PCIe slot or between the RAM slot and the CPU. How long have you been running El Capitan on this hardware?
Do you have a clone drive of your previous installation or a TM backup you can restore?
Can you get to desktop if you boot with -v -x boot-args?

HP 0AACH (desktop) :
http://www.findlaptopdriver.com/hp-0aach-specs/

I have been running El Capitan for just hours , everything was stable and smooth , I tried some applications and all works fine , until I face kernel panic .
I don't have a clone drive (through I don't even know what is it)
nope , I tried -x -v and nothing changed , same issue .

Kernel panic's gotta have some reason though man, just make sure to check the BIOS settings once again. Also disconnect all USB devices except peripherals, all extra monitors and try using DSDT and SSDT for your configuration

I didn't connected any extra USBs , just UniBeast USB , Mouse and Keyboard USB ports , I have only 1 monitor (Samsung)
what is DSDT and SSDT ? I don't have such option in my elderly BIOS .

Install to system volume with your choice of kext installer.
Or if you are trying to reach the installer inject with Clover (EFI/Clover/kexts/Other)>

I'm going to test this solution by the end of the week ..
I'm very grateful for your help , thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back