Contribute
Register

Alienware 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello RehabMan When I choose option in clover:
UseIntelHDMI my brightness slider is despair it's has to be like this ?
when I delete this option from config.Plist I have again brightness slider
Thank you

Hello RehabMan
I need some help about audio I have ALC 668 Realtek
recently try to use alc kext and Lilu kext
there is 2 layout that work on this laptop 28 and (29 work everything except subwoofer speaker mic and headphone jack work ) on 28 layout on panel where is speaker I have 2 Outputs ( when I choose First one work only speaker without Subwoofer when choose second one work Subwoofer but not speaker.
when I connect headphones in panel it's show headphone is connect white noise + hear barely sound but when I switch to different output I have working Subwoofer with speakers
Subwoofer and speakers works together with headphones plug when I disconnect headphones only subwoofer is working.

Thank you for helping

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 1.39.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 1.39.02 AM.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 56
Hello RehabMan
I need some help about audio I have ALC 668 Realtek
recently try to use alc kext and Lilu kext
there is 2 layout that work on this laptop 28 and (29 work everything except subwoofer speaker mic and headphone jack work ) on 28 layout on panel where is speaker I have 2 Outputs ( when I choose First one work only speaker without Subwoofer when choose second one work Subwoofer but not speaker.
when I connect headphones in panel it's show headphone is connect white noise + hear barely sound but when I switch to different output I have working Subwoofer with speakers
Subwoofer and speakers works together with headphones plug when I disconnect headphones only subwoofer is working.

Thank you for helping

Maybe you should try Mirone's AppleHDA patcher instead.
Read FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

yes I tried everything work except subwoofer
I know that (the-darkvoid) has the same sound card 668 it's interesting on his Dell9530 subwoofer work or not ?

yes I tried everything work except subwoofer
I know that (the-darkvoid) has the same sound card 668 it's interesting on his Dell9530 subwoofer work or not ?

Non-working subwoofer is typical.

Hello RehabMan I have some problem with my Airdrop it's stop working
The bluetooth device showing connect but in airdrop Menu empty. Both device is set to Everyone
I have Mac OS 13.2 right now
Thank you

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 61
  • Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 4.50.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 4.50.28 PM.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 65
  • savage’s MacBook Pro.zip
    680.8 KB · Views: 56
Hello RehabMan I have some problem with my Airdrop it's stop working
The bluetooth device showing connect but in airdrop Menu empty. Both device is set to Everyone
I have Mac OS 13.2 right now
Thank you

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I didn't check anything else.

There is any way how to install kext without kext Utility ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back