Asus Rog Strix GL503VS
CPU
i7-7700HQ/HM175
Graphics
GTX 1070, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello!
I have a problem with the sound on El Capitan (10.11.5). With voodoo kexts it works, but there's some noise in the background so I've decided to use the real ALC drivers... I did everything like there were described how to do, starting from native AppleHDA to DSDT IRQ fixes, but it still doesn't work, it's not found. I'm attaching all the files I've got. Does anybody know what the problem could be? Oh and just to mention, it's not a BRIX ALC version.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 148
  • Filip’s MacBook Air.ioreg
    4.2 MB · Views: 123
  • Patched_AppleHDA_kext.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
Alright, I managed somehow the audio, now it works and the sound is clear :) But there's a problem with the microphone, it doesn't work correctly. Lets say when I play an audio on my machine, the microphone activates on that, so not on the pc's inner voice. It doesn't hear me, but it hears the music that I listen to on the pc. Is it a problem inside the dsdt or?

Attachments

• Filip’s MacBook Air.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 123
  • DSDT.aml
    32.1 KB · Views: 166
  • New_Patched_AppleHDA.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Still have't found any fully working applehda. There are some with which the audio works, but there's no microphone available or it's available but it doesn't hear me. Now, I am thinking about some combination of applehda for audio and voodoohda for microphone. Is it possible to use them together somehow in this way?

Could you tell me what should I do, how the code should look like to not use the enabler, but patched dsdt, please? I tried to replace the layout-id with the correct one from applehda, but it didn't help. Do you know what else should I write in dsdt to get work the audio as the enabler gets it?

Attachments

• AppleHDA.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
  • DSDT.aml
    32.1 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back