Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Had no luck trying with those methods, it's the only thing left to get my laptop with Sierra fully working.
Layout ID: 3 (Combo jack)

Did you patch DSDT.aml to make it work?
no, as i don't use a DSDT, i have gone the hotpatch route

you may need irq fix in your dsdt and also the patches in your config.plist and also CodecCommander.kext installed to S/L/E

but you haven't uploaded your problem reporting files....

I have used AppleHDA Patcher on a Dell laptop with ALC255 and it worked fine. Inject layout-id 3, patch the DSDT with IRQ fix and install CodecCommander.kext and patched AppleHDA.kext.

I have used AppleHDA Patcher on a Dell laptop with ALC255 and it worked fine. Inject layout-id 3, patch the DSDT with IRQ fix and install CodecCommander.kext and patched AppleHDA.kext.
That's the problem, my DSDT has errors and I don't know how to fix them i'll upload the DSDT or the Clover dump if anyone can help, I'll upload when I get home, thanks for your help guys, very appreciated

That's the problem, my DSDT has errors and I don't know how to fix them i'll upload the DSDT or the Clover dump if anyone can help, I'll upload when I get home, thanks for your help guys, very appreciated

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    65.5 KB · Views: 212

There are no unusual/unexpected errors here.
You need to only apply "Fix PARSEOP_ZERO Error" and "Fix ADBG Error".
Result: no errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back