Motherboard
Z170M-D3H
CPU
Skylake i7
Graphics
Zotac GTX 750 Display Port
Mac
  1. iMac
So.. the Airplay Icon isn't showing up when my Apple TV is on. My phone hooks up to the Apple TV fine, so it's definitely the Hackintosh..
Anyone any ideas? Is it something to do with the Mac definition.? I'm on3'1 at the moment.

X58a-UD3r
12 GB Corsair RAM
i7 960

it is only available for I guess for sandybridge and ivy bridge processors.

These computers support it. I guess to make it work you would need to use one of these system definitions.
• iMac (mid-2011 or newer)
• Mac mini (mid-2011 or newer)
• MacBook Air (mid-2011 or newer)
• MacBook Pro (Early 2011 or newer)

These computers support it. I guess to make it work you would need to use one of these system definitions.
• iMac (mid-2011 or newer)
• Mac mini (mid-2011 or newer)
• MacBook Air (mid-2011 or newer)
• MacBook Pro (Early 2011 or newer)

Is it possible to just change system definition in Multibeast to make it work ?

Is it possible to just change system definition in Multibeast to make it work ?

That is all I did. I haven't actually tested it to see if it works but the AirPlay icon shows up in my status bar and I can select it as an output device for audio as well.

Mark

That is all I did. I haven't actually tested it to see if it works but the AirPlay icon shows up in my status bar and I can select it as an output device for audio as well.

Mark

According to your stats you have an HD 4000, which is a requirement for AirPlay.

Mark

Which system definition do you choose ? I chose imac 12,2 but it did not show airplay mirror icon.

Thank you

Is HD 4000 requirement ??? Mine is i3 2105 processor with ontrgrated graphics do looks like it dies not work. Huh!!! So tricksy people apple are.

Intel

So he system definition for a 2011 Mac Pro is..?

Doesn't make a difference, your GPU is Nvidea and not Intel. Mirroring only seems to work with HD3000 and HD4000 Intel GPU. I have AMD and no Mirroring options. Sure hope some smart guy finds a workaround for this so us non-Intel users can see Airplay mirroring on our Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back