Contribute
Register

advice with DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK DSDT problem solved.

Basically i unplugged everything except graphics card, optical drive and HD. I've installed DSDT.aml through MultiBeast and restarted computer. After this i could see that Mac OS recognize my USB ports, graphics card and some other stuff.

Thanks Vendetta!

lucas_kiwi said:
OK DSDT problem solved.

Basically i unplugged everything except graphics card, optical drive and HD. I've installed DSDT.aml through MultiBeast and restarted computer. After this i could see that Mac OS recognize my USB ports, graphics card and some other stuff.

Thanks Vendetta!

Great! :headbang:

So all is working (audio, networking, graphics)?

Now i'm having problem with my graphics card. I have opened new thread "5870 graphics card - almost there"

Soooo... still a lot to go. But, couple days ago i was only dreaming about Mac OS running on my PC.

lucas_kiwi said:
Now i'm having problem with my graphics card. I have opened new thread "5870 graphics card - almost there"

Soooo... still a lot to go. But, couple days ago i was only dreaming about Mac OS running on my PC.

Well, that's partially good news. Those ATI cards can be difficult to get running. Did you read over this thread?

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4603

Yes, i have and didn't work for me. The new topic that i made it relate to this solution. I know i'm close but still something is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back