GTX 1060
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,

Im reading nonstop info. about hackintosh. I'm start looking for hardware components.

I come from a MacMini, with the idea of small, power enought and silence. So with this features, I'm looking for a PC/Mac able to do some hobbie video editing in Mac (with iMovie/Premiere) and want to play some games in Windows partition. I'm not really demanding a need to play at 4k , coz I don't even have a screen able to play @4k.

This is my actual MacMini, and I'm glad to have bought it, but it's time to update it :p

GG4K7jf.png

And I'm thinking about to buy this hardware,
About the graphic card, which one do you preffer and why? what do you think ? Do you like it? would you change any part?
I really appreciate your comments.
I been looking for compatibility of RX 580 but did not found any information. :/

JHBhg75.png

I actually own an Intel 730 Series, SSD of 480 GB.​

Thank's in advice!

Regard! :D

PS: Sorry about my language mistakes.

Last edited:
Personally I would go with a 2 x 8GB ram kit for this build. If you can't afford that now get a 2 x 4GB kit instead of a single 8GB stick of ram. You want your ram running in dual channel mode for video editing and gaming.

If you're using Adobe software, you're better off with an Nvidia graphics card than an AMD. Either of the GTX 1060's on your list should work fine. And the rest of your list looks good.

So I'll go for Nvidia, coz they run better in windows for game also. About MSI or ASUS producer, Do you know if there are any difference ?
Personally I would go with a 2 x 8GB ram kit for this build. If you can't afford that now get a 2 x 4GB kit instead of a single 8GB stick of ram. You want your ram running in dual channel mode for video editing and gaming.

I got 2 of them in the list img :p . Thanks for advice anyway :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back