Graphics
EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone I'm relatively new to this, I completed my first build almost a month ago, and I'm starting to like the idea of gaming on pc as well. How would I go about partitioning my Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD to accommodate windows 8 as well? I have a 1TB HDD on its way but would like to install both OSs on the same SSD, while using the HDD solely for media storage.
To explain it better:

Samsung 840 EVO
Partition 1: Mavericks and mac apps
Partition 2: Windows 8 and some apps (eg. chrome)

HDD
Games etc.

what format should I use for the windows partition and what else would I need for the installation? (Apart from a copy of windows!)

Hi everyone I'm relatively new to this, I completed my first build almost a month ago, and I'm starting to like the idea of gaming on pc as well. How would I go about partitioning my Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD to accommodate windows 8 as well? I have a 1TB HDD on its way but would like to install both OSs on the same SSD, while using the HDD solely for media storage.
To explain it better:

Samsung 840 EVO
Partition 1: Mavericks and mac apps
Partition 2: Windows 8 and some apps (eg. chrome)

HDD
Games etc.

what format should I use for the windows partition and what else would I need for the installation? (Apart from a copy of windows!)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/96000-guide-dual-booting-mountain-lion-windows-8-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back