Contribute
Register

Acer C720 ML Laptop a work in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acer C720 Mavericks Laptop a work in progress.

Haswell Celerons are not supported.

I know for 10.9, but others like hawk.john are able to boot 10.8.5. That is what I was referencing.

I know for 10.9, but others like hawk.john are able to boot 10.8.5. That is what I was referencing.

You are posting in the Mavericks Laptop Support forum in a thread titled "Acer C720 Mavericks Laptop a work in progress."

10.8.5 is off-topic.

Hawk.john can you please move this forum to Mountain Lion since this is where the topic has shifted? We all know that Mavericks currently does not support our cpu. I do not think starting another thread would make much sense since we are getting somewhere in this one.

Hawk.john can you please move this forum to Mountain Lion since this is where the topic has shifted? We all know that Mavericks currently does not support our cpu. I do not think starting another thread would make much sense since we are getting somewhere in this one.

If this thread is now all ML, I can simply move it to ML and rename...

Only a moderator can move a thread. Let me know if that's what you want.

Moving thread? ML was just the stepping stone to prove Acer c720 will handle haswell OS X.
The goal is Mavericks on Acer c720.

But it is not my call to make.

jhawk

Moving thread? ML was just the stepping stone to prove Acer c720 will handle haswell OS X.
The goal is Mavericks on Acer c720.

But it is not my call to make.

jhawk

You are the OP on the thread. If you wish the thread to be moved to ML, I'll move it for you. If it remains here, the discussion should be contained to installing Mavericks.

Your call.

Lets move it and when I get further along in Maverics I'll start a new thread.+
I don't want to confuse anyone!

Lets move it and when I get further along in Maverics I'll start a new thread.+
I don't want to confuse anyone!

Moved/Re-titled.

hawk.john, is your trackpad working yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back