Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire V3-372

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I remember yes. I could do a double check and redo everything.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.
I already posted them in the post #34, haven't changed anything after that.

I already posted them in the post #34, haven't changed anything after that.

Make sure you test sleep without external devices plugged in. That ioreg shows an iPhone plugged in.

Is there a reason you disabled all USB3 ports? Also, USB is not implemented correctly. Many ports have the wrong UsbConnector value (internal ports should be 255).

Also the ioreg shows backlight not implemented correctly (probably not sleep related).

Make sure you test sleep without external devices plugged in. That ioreg shows an iPhone plugged in.

Is there a reason you disabled all USB3 ports? Also, USB is not implemented correctly. Many ports have the wrong UsbConnector value (internal ports should be 255).

Also the ioreg shows backlight not implemented correctly (probably not sleep related).
You sir are a genius. changing usbconnector value seems to have fixed it. I will redo my USB implementation tomorrow more carefully and post back more detailed.

What exactly was wrong with my backlight? I've been looking but cannot find anything.

My battery works almost 100% without any DSDT patches, however there's this one thing that bugs me. When battery is fully charged 100% and is connected to a charger, os x thinks it is on battery when in fact it is still plugged in to charger. Charger detection works fine when its under 100%. I've tried to read acpi spec about _BST and rehabman battery patching guide to fix this issue, but cannot quite understand where the problem is. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• DSDT.dsl
    849.9 KB · Views: 153
My battery works almost 100% without any DSDT patches, however there's this one thing that bugs me. When battery is fully charged 100% and is connected to a charger, os x thinks it is on battery when in fact it is still plugged in to charger. Charger detection works fine when its under 100%. I've tried to read acpi spec about _BST and rehabman battery patching guide to fix this issue, but cannot quite understand where the problem is. Any help appreciated.

Probably same issue here: https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/issues/23

Yeah, that what I were thinking. I'm having troubles applying it to my dsdt thought. I can't really figure out which part of my dsdt has to be patched.

Post native ACPI files.

You might have to debug the _BST logic with ACPIDebug.kext so you can find the error/problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back