Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire v3-371-52QE with i5-5200u

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, i got my notebook back with new motherboard, and i think there is a problem... i have a bios 1.16 now, on acer website there is only 1.15 update... dont know how can i find the DVMT code that i need for now... i cant backup my bios with all of utilites...

Check online there are ways to back up the bios to your pc and then you can extract the settings.

By the way, did you get your stock wifi working in yosemite?

Mine has an intel wifi + bluetooth card. the bluetooth works OOB but intel wifi is unsupported in OSX, I'm using an Asus N10 Nano USB wifi, its very small and works well. The wifi + bluetooth card is M.2, there arent many out there available to replace it as far as I know.

yeah, be sure... The problem is, that i found 2 ways to backup bios - under ms-dos (and my compyter does not recognize this usb hdd at boot) and other with universal bios backup tool ( which shows me the error, bios not find) i guess, that i am the luckiest man ever, dont you think?):lol:

yeah, be sure... The problem is, that i found 2 ways to backup bios - under ms-dos (and my compyter does not recognize this usb hdd at boot) and other with universal bios backup tool ( which shows me the error, bios not find) i guess, that i am the luckiest man ever, dont you think?):lol:
Try the msdos after you change from uefi to legacy in the bios and plug the usb in the usb 2 port....

Thanks, will try

whorst luck ever... this ms-dos program doesnt work with the insydeh20 bios files... and universal bios backup toolkit too... and there is no ways to backup insydeh20 bios on the internet... i wrote to acer to post 1.16, but...:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back