Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire S3/S5 Ultrabook Master Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry because i'm a newbie on hackintosh :( but what whitelist?? This is my bios:

I think that it hasnt got whitelist because a lot of people in this topic change the wireless card with the same computer and they havent got problems.. Do you think that i will have problems

I think that it hasnt got whitelist because a lot of people in this topic change the wireless card with the same computer and they havent got problems.. Do you think that i will have problems

I don't know, but compatible WiFi cards such as the Atheros AR9280 are inexpensive (I purchased one from ebay for $5.99 free shipping), so easy to just get one and try it.

When i have the wifi card i´ll try with mavericks, maybe next week! ;)

well, i have to report...

I have an S3-391-6046 with the 20GB SSD (Installed OSX on it) but in order for me to actually make it bootable to OS X i have to make some changes in the BIOS (Enable Legacy Bios and disable SecureBoot)

Now, i used MultiBeast for Mavericks and was able to get the Bluetooth to work, but no the Wifi... as i was reading... this is impossible because the chip was simply not supported. I wanted to know if there are ways to make it work or if we have to use a USB Wifi adapter.

This is the first time i've installed OS X in my PC and im sorry for the Noob questions....

Hi. I have Ultrabook Acer Aspire S3-391 and will install Maverick 10.9, but i have not any pre OS X to install with UniBeast and no CD/DVD ROM to use disk with iBoot and Retail DVD. Only USB. How can I make USB-Installer in Windows or Linux, or where i can download USB-Image.
Many thanks.

Hi. I have Ultrabook Acer Aspire S3-391 and will install Maverick 10.9, but i have not any pre OS X to install with UniBeast and no CD/DVD ROM to use disk with iBoot and Retail DVD. Only USB. How can I make USB-Installer in Windows or Linux, or where i can download USB-Image.
Many thanks.

This site only supports creating your USB on a Mac or existing working hack. You need an existing Mac/Hack to download OS X from the Mac App Store. There is no such thing as a Retail ML DVD. ML was sold only online via the Mac App Store.

Your other option is to use iBoot to install Snow Leopard (purchase SL DVD from Apple) just far enough to utilize the Mac App Store (10.6.8 and working Ethernet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back