• IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 175
Sorry for taking so long.

Here they are.

I'm not really sure why you are getting this KP. You said you updated the BIOS? It seems strange if you have done everything in my guide.
If using the correct BIOS you should have native power management with vanilla kexts.

I boot just fine with no errors if nvidia card is disabled. Only get these errors after enabling it :s

I will try more stuff later. My system is running very good with the current config, I can live with the need to change one setting in bios before changing OS :)

Thanks for all man

I have an Acer 5750G with an i5 2430 8Gb Ram and a ELAN Tech Trackpad.

I downloaded the AcerAspire5750G.zip file and put all the files on an formatted fat32 USB Stick.

1. Which files should i change?

I build an Mavericks stick on an Mac of a friend.

I have a Windows 7 DVD is it ok to use this oder do i need a Stick?

I will not install Linux i can use a gpartedLiveStick for formatting the Harddrive or?

And is there a mutlitouch kext for ElenTechTrackpad?

I have an Acer 5750G with an i5 2430 8Gb Ram and a ELAN Tech Trackpad.

I downloaded the AcerAspire5750G.zip file and put all the files on an formatted fat32 USB Stick.

1. Which files should i change?

I build an Mavericks stick on an Mac of a friend.

I have a Windows 7 DVD is it ok to use this oder do i need a Stick?

I will not install Linux i can use a gpartedLiveStick for formatting the Harddrive or?

And is there a mutlitouch kext for ElenTechTrackpad?

We need to know what hardware you have as there are many different configurations.

It should be ok, but if you wanted it to be installed via UEFI then I would use a USB to make sure it is UEFI.

Linux will be key to use to format your HDD to keep a Pure GPT.

Look on page 4 I posted a link for ElanTech.

We need to know what hardware you have as there are many different configurations.

It should be ok, but if you wanted it to be installed via UEFI then I would use a USB to make sure it is UEFI.

Linux will be key to use to format your HDD to keep a Pure GPT.

Look on page 4 I posted a link for ElanTech.

I5 - 2430M , 8Gb Ram, NO USB3, 500GB, GT540M
Can i build my own clover stick on a mac of a friend? or should i use the files which are here posted?

I made from the ISO of WIndows7 now a usb stick with the unetbootin Programm that is perfekt or?

I5 - 2430M , 8Gb Ram, NO USB3, 500GB, GT540M
Can i build my own clover stick on a mac of a friend? or should i use the files which are here posted?

I made from the ISO of WIndows7 now a usb stick with the unetbootin Programm that is perfekt or?

Yeah you can build your own Clover. Download the latest revision from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
You need to have the following:
Code:
- Install for UEFI Motherboards
- Install Clover in the ESP
- Themes > Select a theme...
- Drivers > EmuVariableUefi-64, OsxAptioFixDrv-64, PartitionDxe-64 and (optional for native resolution CsmVideoDxe-64) 
- Install RC Scripts on target volume

You will need to edit your own config.plist though, use the WIKI here: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Configuration

The USB should be fine, to check, see if it has a /EFI folder in the root of the USB.

what bios are you guys using? I have an old AKBAR uefi bios, can't boot mavericks as it locks up, I am running a gateway though, pretty much same rig but no Nvidia.

And what do i have to edit? I don't get that...i will build the clover stick on an mac of an friend, actually i just have windows on my pc.
What is with the dsdt file do i need one for my laptop?

I have the 1.21v hecked Bios i think this is up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back