Contribute
Register

A few problems Lenovo x240

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,

in yosemite, the camera works fine, but now with el capitan, dont works, could i fix it?.
Is posiible to works SD card reader too??.

Thanks.

Hi again,

in yosemite, the camera works fine, but now with el capitan, dont works, could i fix it?.
Is posiible to works SD card reader too??.

Thanks.

USB problem. There is a sticky thread in the El Capitan laptop forum.

USB problem. There is a sticky thread in the El Capitan laptop forum.

I know, and I have read it and for this I have the camera usb works, but not the sdcard reader. And i Don't know what more to do, can you help me please?.

This is my ioreg.

Thanks!!.

Attachments

• gerardo’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
I know, and I have read it and for this I have the camera usb works, but not the sdcard reader. And i Don't know what more to do, can you help me please?.

This is my ioreg.

Thanks!!.

SD card reader is likely PCIe, not supported.

Hi,

i cant play hd movie, why is this happen?, i have acceleration graphics.
I try with vlc and with a trailer of itunes.

Thanks.

Hi,

i cant play hd movie, why is this happen?, i have acceleration graphics.
I try with vlc and with a trailer of itunes.

Thanks.

What software are trying to use to play this "hd movie?", and from where did the "hd movie" come from?

With vlc and itunes. The movies came from internet, but my imac play the movies perfectly.
Sometimes, when i try to play a trailer from itunes, the system stops and freeze, and i have to force the shutdown with the button.

With vlc and itunes. The movies came from internet, but my imac play the movies perfectly.
Sometimes, when i try to play a trailer from itunes, the system stops and freeze, and i have to force the shutdown with the button.

Known problems with protected content (DRM/protected path issue), such as the movies you might download from iTunes. No solution.

Unprotected content should play fine assuming you have graphics QE/CI working correctly.

Download patchmatic: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-maciasl-patchmatic/downloads/RehabMan-patchmatic-2015-0107.zip
Extract the 'patchmatic' binary from the ZIP. Copy it to /usr/bin, such that you have the binary at /usr/bin/patchmatic.

In terminal,
Code:
if [ -d ~/Downloads/RehabMan ]; then rm -R ~/Downloads/RehabMan; fi
mkdir ~/Downloads/RehabMan
cd ~/Downloads/RehabMan
patchmatic -extract

Note: It is easier if you use copy/paste instead of typing the commands manually.

Post contents of Downloads/RehabMan directory (as ZIP).

Also, post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

And output from:
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc

Also, post EFI/Clover folder (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting).

Also post output of:
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Is it possible to use the mini displayport out with hd 4400?, when i plug it, the screen will turn black.

Thanks!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back