Contribute
Register

A few problems Lenovo x240

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if I have a wrong config.plist, why yosemite 10.10.2 runs ok??.

In clover loader, when I press F4, nothings happen, and in ACPI/orig is empty.
Note: I run clover by usb in legacy mode, so im going to install it the uefi partition on the hdd osx.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot!!! graphics card works 100%!!!. Something wrong I had.

The laptop has 2 batteries, an internal battery and one typical battery. But osx only decect the internal battery like a battery. External bettery is detected like power supply. Its possible has the two batteries??.

Thanks!!

Thanks a lot!!! graphics card works 100%!!!. Something wrong I had.

The laptop has 2 batteries, an internal battery and one typical battery. But osx only decect the internal battery like a battery. External bettery is detected like power supply. Its possible has the two batteries??.

Thanks!!

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Here is, is it ok??.

Attachments

• gerardo’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    1.2 MB · Views: 100
This is becasue I only have status of one battery, and i dont know how to patch dsdt, to get the status of the two batteries.
Do you want the ioreg with only one battery status??.

Thanks! :)

This is becasue I only have status of one batteries, ando i dont know how to patch dsdt to get the status of the two batteries.
Do you want the ioreg with only one battery status??.

Thanks! :)

According to ioreg there is no battery status implemented at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back