Contribute
Register

4.1 CMOS reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
for karacho : i have the same problem with the bootscreen resolution. i have a 22" samsung display with a native resolution of 1920x1080. instead, my VESA thing supports like max 1650x1200x32 and the bootscreen is kinda square. any ideas of how i can make it fill all my display ? ps: i've also tried all the resolutions from the VESA thing and none of them is widescreen. all square . thanks in advance. robert

Trex20xx said:
for karacho : i have the same problem with the bootscreen resolution. i have a 22" samsung display with a native resolution of 1920x1080. instead, my VESA thing supports like max 1650x1200x32 and the bootscreen is kinda square. any ideas of how i can make it fill all my display ? ps: i've also tried all the resolutions from the VESA thing and none of them is widescreen. all square . thanks in advance. robert
In this case you have to resize the pics in the Theme folder. Somewhere here in the Forum you'll find a Thread about that. Please use the Forum Search.

karacho said:
You have to patch AppleRTC.kext. Run Terminal and copy and paste the following into the Terminal and hit Enter.

sudo perl -pi -e 's|\x75\x30\x44\x89\xf8|\xeb\x30\x44\x89\xf8|; s|\x75\x3d\x8b\x75\x08|\xeb\x3d\x8b\x75\x08|' /System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext/Contents/MacOS/AppleRTC

After that i would run run Kext Wizard and repair permissions and rebuild the kextcache or run Multibeast with just System Utilities ticked

hi, my bios still reset to default after run the patch. My bios error is processor info is incorrect and hence bios reset.

PS: i am using cloned partition from different motherboard and processor. everything is working but only bios reset every reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back