Contribute
Register

360mm Radiator AIO for i9-10900K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice! Cooler Mastser fans are a BIT better than NZXT fans, but I would still recommend getting Noctua or Corsair fans (at least for the AIO).

Oh I will get Noctua fans; however, I will get 3 more NZXT Aer P 120mm fans, the original radiator fans to do push/pull combo for the AIO. I will get it filled with fans, bottom, top; so will need lots of fans and noctua is always my first choice :D

If you want the best performance for the radiator fans, you could get Noctua PF-12 (I think), which are very high static pressure.

No, I was researching about it for last 3 days; Noctua PF-12 PWM has highest 1500 RPM while NZXT Aer P has 2000 RPM; I can get NF-F12 INDUSTRIALPPC-2000 PWM; but the CFM is higher for NZXT Aer P as well. So, I think it will be best if I get NZXT Aer P and if I can connect 6 together to AIO controller (although I have been told by NZXT to connect the extra 3 separately to motherboard); they will sync well with AIO. Although this fan is out of stock as well. It seems everything is out of stock and I will have to wait patiently to get everything in stock :crazy:

I see what you mean. You could get Y-harnesses for the fans.

I wish I could sell you my 2 NZXT Aer P's! ;)

I think I'll try them on my AIO sometime and see if I'm ok with them.

Trust me, I have been researching a lot and NZXT Aer P is really good. If it is neck to neck with Noctua fans; it is definitely worth using in your NZXT AIO. I have been researching on AIO coolers and NZXT X73 kept the lowest temperature on i9-9900K test amongst all new 360mm AIO. That was one of the reason I went NZXT x73, even though I had more cheaper options. Now I understood that it's radiator fans are really good, that is why!!

So between H150i and X73, what's the better choice for hackintosh? Also, has anyone confirmed that the X73 is programmable with the various scripts?

Seems like the H150i may be easier to manage but the X73 pump head looks better imo.. sigh.

So between H150i and X73, what's the better choice for hackintosh? Also, has anyone confirmed that the X73 is programmable with the various scripts?

Seems like the H150i may be easier to manage but the X73 pump head looks better imo.. sigh.

I have ordered X73, will do my hackintosh installation during Christmas break. However, what I have been told, you don't have to connect the X73 AIO to internal USB header and therefore, you won't have to setup anything from hackintosh side. While with most RGB AIOs you will need to connect to internal USB header and therefore will have to map it and add scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back