Contribute
Register

310m/Intel GPU Optimus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oscar_fm_dj said:
mehdymehdy said:
delete AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA.plugin and AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.Kext , it will work. u will get distortion, but not everywhere. try it, ur menu is going to be transperant and you will have some acceleration. this is a good news because that means optimus does work only if the intelhd kexts are modified correctly or maybe other kexts. i heard dsdt might help. i don't know much more. but i have nvidia and intelhd on my samsun. and i have transparant menu bar and some acceleration. thank you.

The update work perfectly but the graphics cards don't work, without distorsions, but a basic resolution :( i need a good resolution, i can't work with Logic at 1024x768.

I am waiting for a solution for this problem with optimus, but i think than never it will work, but i am waiting :) .

Thanks for you response.

you don't need optimus if intelhd works fully it's good enough. for now there is a problem, and the kexts are actually working i mean loading. but it boots into a black screen. there is a problem, ofcourse without the kexts i mentioned u do get some acceleration and the kexts are loading. this is happening for all laptops, no one got good resolution yet. so yes we need to wait for someone to modify the 2 kexts that are causing the problem.

mehdymehdy said:
you don't need optimus if intelhd works fully it's good enough. for now there is a problem, and the kexts are actually working i mean loading. but it boots into a black screen. there is a problem, ofcourse without the kexts i mentioned u do get some acceleration and the kexts are loading. this is happening for all laptops, no one got good resolution yet. so yes we need to wait for someone to modify the 2 kexts that are causing the problem.

I don't need the two graphic card, beacause i only work in the laptop, but allways is the same problem, nothing acelaration, only 1024X768.

I try all change appleIntel3100:kext and nothing, GraphicsEnabler=yes, NVEnabler, ATY_, all i try all, and Remove Nvidia in BIOS but nothing, Intel HD don't work never.

I Don't understand nothing, Why in Hackintosh work Intel HD/Ati Radeon and don't work Intel HD/Nvidia optimus?? It's strange.

Nothing with 10.6.7??

it seem that apple, banned nvidia optimus technology?

waiting for solution...

test000 said:

waiting for solution...

And Linux too, and i think that never will work

Oscar_fm_dj said:
test000 said:

waiting for solution...

And Linux too, and i think than never will work

i hope there will be any solution..

me too, i dont even ask for full 3d aceleration only a proper resolution :(

konio38 said:
me too, i don't even ask for full 3d acceleration only a proper resolution :(

do you succeed on installing OSx86?
i want to try it in my K42jc
what method do you use?
can i ask for help?

i will use it even it has no 3d acceleration.

test000 said:
konio38 said:
me too, i don't even ask for full 3d acceleration only a proper resolution :(

do you succeed on installing OSx86?
i want to try it in my K42jc
what method do you use?
can i ask for help?

i will use it even it has no 3d acceleration.
installs easily cut if the driver on Intel or download ready http://inmac.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10855 . Once the video is not to start :(

no new update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back