Contribute
Register

$295 "PovoMac" — The Cheapest "Hackintosh" Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought Gigabyte GA-H61M-D2-B3, Intel Celeron G530 and GeForce 210 ASUS (ASUS EN210 SILENT/DI/512MD3/V2(LP), GF210, 512??, GDDR3, Retail) and instal 10.7.4!

Everything is ok, but my monitor ACER X163H should work at 1366x768 resolution and I can choose only 1360x768 in the settings. Who can I solve my problem?

Try

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1366x768x32</string>

In the bootloader settings

giacomo892 said:
Try

<key>Graphics Mode</key>
<string>1366x768x32</string>

In the bootloader settings

No Result (

He meant to say to put the Graphic Mode code into the /Extra/...Boot.plist file with TextEdit app.

Stork said:
He meant to say to put the Graphic Mode code into the /Extra/...Boot.plist file with TextEdit app.
That's what I did and no result. Google says that this setting setup resolution in bootloader, but not at desktop.

Make a try with SwitchResX , it free for some days. Let us know how your hack is working :p

I'll try DisplayConfigX and SwitchResX tomorrow.

Everything work ok, but I have only 2GB RAM and it's not enough. I'll add another 2GB soon. It's my first hack and I very like OS X)) thx to Domokun for this thread

Does anyone have "wake on LAN" or equivalent working with the povomac build?

That's *all* I really want from this puppy...

Wake on LAN should me a Motherboard feature :p Not very related to #Hack :D

hey guys. I used the same settings with multibeast but I can´t make audio work! could you help me to solve this? I also downloaded DSDT from tonymacx86 database but next time I reboot my computer it doesn´t shows my desktop. it restarts...So I ignored DSDT for a while... and I just try to make audio work...

I also changed the graphic card for a radeon 6670. and Lion says it´s an ATI Radeon 6xxx. how do I know that it´s using 100% of the graphic power?

thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back