Contribute
Register

2012 Mac Spec Sheet Leaked - All New Models & Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
:crazy: :crazy:

2012macs.png

(Note the Australian pricing- higher than US pricing.)

SOURCE: http://9to5mac.com/2012/06/06/new-macs- ... s-included

UPDATE: For fun, we put together a totally speculative extension of the above image contents, based on current rumors. We also fixed a mistake in the original that didn't make sense in the ultimate config costing less then the best one :D The US prices shown are exactly as current models, not Australian conversion. Again- this is only based on rumor. Enjoy!

2012macs-augmented.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one will you be buying? :D :D :D

This is true... but they still have their line of notebooks which are very well worth it.

Especially if they have retina displays :eek:

MacBook Air for me please! :D

And what about the Mac Mini?

The Macbook Air is really nice, BUT with no further possibilities to expand the RAM, it won't live that long.. =(

Ummmm, what the hell happened?

2 x MACBOOK PRO's
4 x MACBOOK AIR's

So judging by the subtle hints in that spreadsheet... there will be :(

15" MACBOOK PRO & 17" MACBOOK PRO
2 x 11" MACBOOK AIR
2 x 13" MACBOOK AIR

??? That is such a massive dissapointment really? what happened to the 13" MACBOOK PRO, I am waiting anxiously to get it and have put aside the urge to purchase the current lineup for Ivybridge. Why are they killing off the the 13" MACBOOK PRO? or could it be a 13" and 15" MACBOOK PRO?

I need more info :x

My speculation:

The new MacBook. Now available in 11", 13", 15"

MacBook Pro 17" 2011 still available in limited quantities.

Darn excited over the new New Mac Pro's, and also a new MacBook for me :) Thanks kindly hackintosh community for bridging the gap of conversion! Much appreciated for all the hard work.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to flash this PC 7970 with an EFI bios and use it, or I'll have to figure out how to sell my whole X79 system, 6870 and 7970 plus watercooling gear. Yikes! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back