Contribute
Register

10.9.2 Update is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded. Updated. worked perfect.

I am getting the kernel panic regarding cpumanagement as well after reboot. however, using -f I still get the kernel panic...any recommendations?

Heres a screenshot
unnamed.jpg

you have to boot from your unibeast usb and then use -f

My brightness is very low and I can't change it anymore. I don't see a relevant fix in 6.1.13, or am I missing it?

the newest pb installer is designed for the apple backlight method i think, you have to patch your apple backlight kext and dsdt

I installed OSX with Clover using nguyenmac's guide. What procedure do I need to follow before/after updating?

I installed OSX with Clover using nguyenmac's guide. What procedure do I need to follow before/after updating?

just update,reboot,pb installer > supported kexts

My brightness is very low and I can't change it anymore. I don't see a relevant fix in 6.1.13, or am I missing it?

You need to re-patch your DSDT. There are instructions in the guide for patching DSDT: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-probook-mavericks/112380-guide-installing-mavericks-hp-probook.html

- - - Updated - - -

the newest pb installer is designed for the apple backlight method i think, you have to patch your apple backlight kext and dsdt

Not true. Just DSDT needs to be patched. The ProBook Installer will install ACPIBacklight.kext. We are not using the AppleBacklight.kext patch technique with the ProBook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back