Contribute
Register

10.8.5 final build released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah when I read that I was pretty disappointed. Now rumor is Mavericks won't launch until late October so Apple can concentrate on iOS 7 support and the launch of the new iPhones. Right now it's anybody's guess. My best guess is a launch of 10.8.5 soon after the September 10th conference. Maybe there's a few tweaks to help with compatibility for the new iPhones.

Yeah when I read that I was pretty disappointed. Now rumor is Mavericks won't launch until late October so Apple can concentrate on iOS 7 support and the launch of the new iPhones. Right now it's anybody's guess. My best guess is a launch of 10.8.5 soon after the September 10th conference. Maybe there's a few tweaks to help with compatibility for the new iPhones.

Apple Releases OS X 10.8.5
http://www.macrumors.com/2013/09/12...mprovements-to-afp-file-transfer-performance/

Yeah as soon as I saw it was out I figured it was time to give the haswell build a try. I've got all recommended parts, but can't get to the desktop screen. Install was fine and unibeast came up all good, but I run into snags with and without the graphics card in. Tried a bunch of different boot flags, but can't get past [pci configuration begin]. I'm sure the guys are working on some updates so I'm not sweating it. There seems to be a lot of impatient haswell builds out there so I'm not going to throw a fit and give macman and the rest of the crew some space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back