Contribute
Register

10.8.5 final build released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're handing it out to employees it's got to be really close. I'm guessing a release this Tuesday. I've only had windows 7 on my new rig for less than a week and I've already reverted back to my MacBook. I swear I spent more time downloading drivers, antivirus software, and trying to fix issues than I did actual computing.

If they're handing it out to employees it's got to be really close. I'm guessing a release this Tuesday. I've only had windows 7 on my new rig for less than a week and I've already reverted back to my MacBook. I swear I spent more time downloading drivers, antivirus software, and trying to fix issues than I did actual computing.

i hear u and windows 8 is really no better...
stick to osx......way better os experience..

Almost pushed the buy button for windows 8 and glad I decided to read the reviews and went with windows 7. People are actually furious about the whole metro thing. I personally haven't tried it so I can't say one way or the other. I'm forced to use windows 7, windows 2000, and windows 98 at work so I'm thinking that's why my hair is falling out.

Yeah I saw that article the other day. I was hoping it would be released Monday or yesterday. Now it's Wednesday and still nothing. :p Now you're suggesting next week? Grrrrr. :-D

Well yesterday came and went and no 10.8.5. My prediction was wrong. Feels like Y2K all over again. Doesn't matter much anyway since my gigabyte 4gb gtx 760 don't be here until tomorrow. Oh, and some pretty awesome deals on newegg this Labor Day weekend. Not much of a discount but the new 120gb 840 Evo ssd is $103. Might get another monitor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back