Graphics
INTEL HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,i have some problems with my 4530s.

I have installed 10.7.3 installed using hp probook setup:

-OS X version you are installing
-Ethernet Kext Installer (when this launches, use the release version)
-Chimera
-Under DSDT find your correct BIOS
-i5 or i7 CPU if you have them

Everything works fine but the os x doesnt want to auto boot when i turn on the machine.

It says: BootDevice Not Found
Please install an operating system on your hard disk.

BUT, if i use my usb with lion on it, it boots fine.

Make sure that UEFI booting is disabled in bios, then reinstall chimera using either Chameleon Wizard or Champlist (i prefer the second one) install it using boot0h method.

:crazy: :crazy: The machine doesnt allow me to go into bios. If i press f10 it sends me to System diagnostic o_O

I only have OSX installed.

How can i go into bios?

Tenou said:
:crazy: :crazy: The machine doesnt allow me to go into bios. If i press f10 it sends me to System diagnostic o_O

I only have OSX installed.

How can i go into bios?
When you press Esc during BIOS startup, what shows up on the menu. Take a photo.
F10 should be BIOS Setup.

i remember the system diagnostics bullsh** You just have to try couple of times as your laptop thinks there is something wrong with it and a first thing it wants to do is actually diagnose itself. Try hitting ESC (as someone mentioned) or boot from USB (only to selection screen and then shut it down) it should do the trick. Even if You won't enter the bios just boot of USB and install chimera/chameleon as i said, after a successful boot your lap will be back to normal :)

UEFI is disabled in bios (finally,i could enter :))

I tried to reinstall chimera using the stand-alone app and the hp pro book setup but it still doesn't work.

I restored from Time Machine 10.7.3 then upgraded to 10.7.4 ,installed everything that should be installed from the hp pro book setup but it still doesn't work.

(The guys from HP support told me the bios is broken :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Attachments

• poz?.JPG
    poz?.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 170
Post what You get when You put in "diskutil list" in terminal

:(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-30 at 12.53.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-06-30 at 12.53.39 AM.png
    375 KB · Views: 164
My last idea (hopefully for today) use Champlist LINK, it should mount the EFI partition, check it in finder, after that, click chameleon and then update button so you'll install fresh chameleon, then use the little gear icon in title bar, and install chameleon to EFI partition. use boot0hfs or boot0md, first try the second, reboot and hopefully Your done, if You'll want to config Your chameleon later use only this app.

Also: sorry for that, but try enabling UEFI mode, im tired and i'm just throwing ideas there :)

Still doesn't work :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back