Contribute
Register

10.15.4: iMessage and FaceTime does not work anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rc scripts are required too.
EmuVariableUefi.efi creates the nvram.plist and the rc scripts enable it to be written to the disk.
Yes - Sorry P1LGRIM my bad, I over looked the rc Scripts entry. Hope this doesn't rub him the wrong way but a member since 2012 and has to be spoon fed!!!!. :confused:

By the way, iMessage is broken again and now I have sometime a freeze maybe related to iMessage if I have the app opened. iCloudTab for Safari syncs with the iPhone neither too. I never ever had such problems with my system. It is since the update 10.15.4. Do you have an idea how to resolve that?

Last edited:
By the way, iMessage is broken again and now I have sometime a freeze maybe related to iMessage if I have the app opened. iCloudTab for Safari syncs with the iPhone neither too. I never ever had such problems with my system. It is since the update 10.15.4. Do you have an idea how to resolve that?
Did you check that all your kexts and Clover were the very latest before updating? Check your injected values for any slight change that maybe causing the problem. The values are easily checked for consistency if you're running 'Clover Configurator' or 'Hackintool'. NVRAM has to remain constant for iMsg/F-Time to work (see a few posts back what is needed for NVRAM to work).

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 08.39.55.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 08.39.55.png
    111 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 08.39.39.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 08.39.39.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 62
Did you check that all your kexts and Clover were the very latest before updating? Check your injected values for any slight change that maybe causing the problem. The values are easily checked for consistency if you're running 'Clover Configurator' or 'Hackintool'. NVRAM has to remain constant for iMsg/F-Time to work (see a few posts back what is needed for NVRAM to work).

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

I installed the RC Scripts and the EmuVariableUefi, also if I think that it is not needed with my motherboard since the NVRAM should me native (for reference: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/native-nvram-available.192920/ and also Clover says that). All the kexts are updated, Clover too. Now it works again and I hope it stays so.

I also made a photo of Hackintool, how should I interpret it?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-10 um 10.51.09.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-10 um 10.51.09.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-10 um 10.51.40.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-10 um 10.51.40.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 52
Thank you very much for your time and effort.

I installed the RC Scripts and the EmuVariableUefi, also if I think that it is not needed with my motherboard since the NVRAM should me native (for reference: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/native-nvram-available.192920/ and also Clover says that). All the kexts are updated, Clover too. Now it works again and I hope it stays so.

I also made a photo of Hackintool, how should I interpret it?

Good Man! - Now back that mother up on a spare disk and put it somewhere safe.

(how should I interpret it?) - As long as the fields you posted in the pics doesn't contain ??????????? instead of values, you're good to go :thumbup:.

Last edited:
Yes - Sorry P1LGRIM my bad, I over looked the rc Scripts entry. Hope this doesn't rub him the wrong way but a member since 2012 and has to be spoon fed!!!!. :confused:

Oh man are you serious?? I was porting Windows NT HALs to new architectures while you were probably in diapers! Not everyone has the bandwidth like you to invest time in how Clover Emulates NVRAM and to get it enabled. Yes it does rub me the wrong way. Give me a break smart ass...

-gh

Oh man are you serious?? I was porting Windows NT HALs to new architectures while you were probably in diapers! Not everyone has the bandwidth like you to invest time in how Clover Emulates NVRAM and to get it enabled. Yes it does rub me the wrong way. Give me a break smart ass...

-gh
Wow easy Tiger - 'probably in diapers!!!!!!!' - please don't assume - let me spell out the word - 'ASS' -> 'U' and this is 'ME' -> :)lol:). Happy you got your query answered - hurry back now yah hear - Peace :shh:.

So, update: It doesn't work again! :banghead:#

EDIT: I updated to Clover 5110, changed the SMBIOS and it works again, but I think, it will broke sometime again…

What the hell is going here?!

EDIT 2: iMessage does not work again!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back