Contribute
Register

[10.14.4] Wifi networks detected, but not connecting (BCM943602CS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about bios pcie settings?

There is 3 modes : (x16), (x8 x4 x4), (x4x4x4), i'm using the first which is default.

I have no sata port used, I have 1 nvme ssd and no pcie express card other than the wifi. (No gpu)

What do you want to know?

There is 3 modes : (x16), (x8 x4 x4), (x4x4x4), i'm using the first which is default.

I have no sata port used, I have 1 nvme ssd and no pcie express card other than the wifi. (No gpu)

What do you want to know?

Is there an Auto setting? Some of my boards have pic gen 1, gen 2, gen 3 or Auto. you could try 4x4x4 mode as well, I don't think the card needs more than that.

Is there an Auto setting? Some of my boards have pic gen 1, gen 2, gen 3 or Auto. you could try 4x4x4 mode as well, I don't think the card needs more than that.

Double checked, it is x16 or x8x8 or x4x4x4. x4x4x4 didn't give better result :(

Thank you, just ordered that :)

Double checked, it is x16 or x8x8 or x4x4x4. x4x4x4 didn't give better result :(

Thank you, just ordered that :)
For Windows 10, (if you have a multi-boot system in that PC) don't use the non-working drivers from the Fenvi FV-T919 disc that is supplied , but download new drivers from the site: Download

For Windows 10, (if you have a multi-boot system in that PC) don't use the non-working drivers from the Fenvi FV-T919 disc that is supplied , but download new drivers from the site: Download

Thanks for letting me know ! :)
Do you know if the Fenvi works out of the box on Ubuntu ?

Thanks for letting me know ! :)
Do you know if the Fenvi works out of the box on Ubuntu ?
  • If you have the latest Ubuntu 19.04 version , it is very easy.
    • From top Right corner of your Desktop screen , you can find both your Ethernet(LAN) already connected and WiFi Adapter detected. [In my uploaded image I have already connected with my passphrase]
    • Click the Wifi adapter and look for and select your Network name from detected named WiFi networks and then type in your passphrase to connect to your network.

Attachments

• 1.Wifi network installation.png
    1.Wifi network installation.png
    12 MB · Views: 45
  • 2.WiFi password typed and connected.png
    2.WiFi password typed and connected.png
    12.4 MB · Views: 44
  • If you have the latest Ubuntu 19.04 version, it is very easy.
    • From top Right corner of your Desktop screen , you can find both your Ethernet(LAN) already connected and WiFi Adapter detected. [In my uploaded image I have already connected with my passphrase]
    • Click the Wifi adapter and look for and select your Network name from detected named WiFi networks and then type in your passphrase to connect to your network.

Thank you :) I think I will be receiving the card in 2 weeks, it's more likely that Ubuntu could used then Windows altough my goal is to stick to Mac 100%.

The description of the card says that Bluetooth could be not working in newer Mac OS version, is your Bluetooth working out of the box in Mojave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back