1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi There, I'm new at Hackintosh world, I have this configuration
Asus VII Formula
I7 4790K
2 GTX 970 Ti
10.13.6 17G2208

My system update stuck at this picture, the restart and don't continue.

anyone help

I new to update my system to another because I can't use open GL with actual web drive.

Help

Attachments

• LWScreenShot 2019-03-05 at 8.10.55 PM.png
    LWScreenShot 2019-03-05 at 8.10.55 PM.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 84
Hello

I am not sure if I understand this correctly, but was the previous version of HS working okay?

Anyway, I would remove one of your GTX970 Ti GPUs and just do the update with 1x. Then update the Nvidia drivers before putting the second GPU back in.

:)

Hello

I am not sure if I understand this correctly, but was the previous version of HS working okay?

Anyway, I would remove one of your GTX970 Ti GPUs and just do the update with 1x. Then update the Nvidia drivers before putting the second GPU back in.

:)
The only problem now is the OpenGl, doesn't work

The only problem now is the OpenGl, doesn't work

Did you manage to match the final Nvidia web-drivers to the High Sierra release you are using? (10.13.6?)

If so use CloverConfigurator to check your settings for Nvidia ... I do not think you need "Inject Nvidia" for your card so remove it if it is there etc...

Did you manage to match the final Nvidia web-drivers to the High Sierra release you are using? (10.13.6?)

If so use CloverConfigurator to check your settings for Nvidia ... I do not think you need "Inject Nvidia" for your card so remove it if it is there etc...
Tks UtterDisbelief, I will try this, tsk for your attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back