Contribute
Register

10.10.3 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange, the second stage patch still works for me.

Maybe different in resolution? UEFI Native?

I think the problem only happens with hd4000 1366x768.

Updated from 10.10.2 to 10.10.3 and now the system does not boot, even in safe mode. Using Clover in uefi. How do I get the system to boot to run the probook installer again to fix it? I don't have my tonymacx86 boot USB stick with me... It just restarts over and over.

Probook 4540s

I don't think so because my 8470 is 1600x900.. I've disable most of the patch but still no success, still left SSD Trim and broadcom patch

Now it's even stranger. You have basically the same system with me. You can use any pc to create Clover usb.

Updated from 10.10.2 to 10.10.3 and now the system does not boot, even in safe mode. Using Clover in uefi. How do I get the system to boot to run the probook installer again to fix it? I don't have my tonymacx86 boot USB stick with me... It just restarts over and over.

Probook 4540s

You can create a Clover usb by any pc, you just need the CLOVER partition.

You can create a Clover usb by any pc, you just need the CLOVER partition.
Finally got the system to boot in safe mode. I ran the latest Probook Installer again, but it gives an error halfway through the install. Clover is latest version, also. I now have graphical errors with on screen flicker and no sound. Is this from 10.10.3 being incompatible with my 4540s because I have drivers for 10.10.2? I think I just need to wait for Probook Installer to be updated for 10.10.3 to fix drivers. Is this accurate? I read in the tutorial that I could safely update to any 10.10.x update without worry, so I updated from the app store. I updated several times before without problems.. How do I make my system stable again? I will survive with safe mode if that is what I must do until a fix is found. Thank you for the help!

I can only boot with -x after updating from app store

Probook 4540s i3 w/1080p upgrade

I attached panic screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_3080.jpg
    IMG_3080.jpg
    793.5 KB · Views: 206
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back