Contribute
Register

10.10.3 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
AppleHDAIDT.kext is not loading (probably not installed or is an old version). See what happens after you update with PBI-CE.

Okay, reinstalled PBI-CE, must of missed something, or added something by mistake, previously, as I now have working audio.

Thanks.

First time I have lost audio with an osX update on my HP with Clover......

I must of been tired ;-) when I did it the first time.

hi everyone

so I'm still on 10.10 and i want to update to 10.10.3 how to do that

note i have probook 4540s core i5

hi everyone

so I'm still on 10.10 and i want to update to 10.10.3 how to do that

note i have probook 4540s core i5

Update to latest PBI-CE. Then do update via Software Update/Mac App Store.

Attachments

• IMAG6067.jpg
    IMAG6067.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
cci[RR]us;1026262 said:
Can't work!!! :(

After 10.10.3 update, my 4540S keeps rebooting. So I made a Clover EFI USB:

1. Format USB disk as FAT32
2. Copy Boot\* and Clover\* to the USB disk
3. Copy "HD4000 1366x768\config.plist" to Clover\
4. Boot my 4540S up, F9, select EFI, choose Boot\BootX64.efi, then I get this:

attachment.php

I pressed F4 but nothing happens.

I pressed ENTER to boot into "UEFI Internal from EFI", and I see my boot screen, which of course will not be useful.

What did I do wrong???

From the looks of your images, it is clear you're not using the correct config.plist (theme is wrong).

Make sure you set your CLOVER USB as described in the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Clover files go to USB:/EFI/Clover, not to the root of the USB.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the looks of your images, it is clear you're not using the correct config.plist (theme is wrong).

Make sure you set your CLOVER USB as described in the guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Clover files go to USB:/EFI/Clover, not to the root of the USB.

Thanks. That was my careless mistake. After successfully loading EFI\Boot\BootX64.efi, I get to this screen:

attachment.php

I press F4 but the system freezes for a few seconds.

Then I selected and booted into the first option, "UEFI Internal EFI". It brings me to my original Clover. What do I do there? I pressed F4 again then selected "Boot Mac OS X from Macintosh HD", but that gives me the reboot.

What did I do wrong? :(

Attachments

• IMAG6068.jpg
    IMAG6068.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
cci[RR]us;1026271 said:
Thanks. That was my careless mistake. After successfully loading EFI\Boot\BootX64.efi, I get to this screen:

I press F4 but the system freezes for a few seconds.

Yes, it is writing ACPI files to EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin.

Then I selected and booted into the first option, "UEFI Internal EFI".

Why?

It brings me to my original Clover. What do I do there? I pressed F4 again then selected "Boot Mac OS X from Macintosh HD", but that gives me the reboot.

Post your EFI/Clover folder.

Yes, it is writing ACPI files to EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin.
Oh. I suppose it's writing ACPI files to USB:/EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin?

I read several the instructions posted in this thread but I couldn't find any specific directions to which option to select. So is the following the correct procedure?

1. At the USB Clover screen with 3 choices, I should press F4.

2. After it finish writing the ACPI files (Clover becomes responsive) I should select the middle option, i.e., "Boot Mac OS X from Macintosh HD" then press ENTER.

This should allow me to boot into OS X, which I should then run Clover Configurator, then disable "second stage patch", rebuild cache and repair permissions.

Post your EFI/Clover folder.
I'll do that when I get back from work. :)

Thanks for your help!

cci[RR]us;1026517 said:
Oh. I suppose it's writing ACPI files to USB:/EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin?

Clover F4 will write to the boot device. If the boot device is USB, then yes.

I read several the instructions posted in this thread but I couldn't find any specific directions to which option to select. So is the following the correct procedure?

1. At the USB Clover screen with 3 choices, I should press F4.

2. After it finish writing the ACPI files (Clover becomes responsive) I should select the middle option, i.e., "Boot Mac OS X from Macintosh HD" then press ENTER.

This should allow me to boot into OS X, which I should then run Clover Configurator, then disable "second stage patch", rebuild cache and repair permissions.

Pressing F4 writes ACPI files to EFI/Clover/ACPI/origin where they can be found by PBI-CE so they can be patched (results in ACPI/patched).

Has nothing to do with Clover Configurator...

The current PBI-CE has the corrected "boot glitch" patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back