Contribute
Register

10.10.3 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the update to 10.10.3, lost the ability to boot osx. Was the HD4000 issue, which I was not aware of, fixed without any research.

Fixed the boot issue, by reinstalling the full 10.10.3, managed to boot. Ran the HP installer for clover (latest one).

I do however, have no audio. I have done the boot with no cache, rebuild cache, reboot etc. Nothing makes a difference.

Any ideas?

Did the update to 10.10.3, lost the ability to boot osx. Was the HD4000 issue, which I was not aware of, fixed without any research.

Fixed the boot issue, by reinstalling the full 10.10.3, managed to boot. Ran the HP installer for clover (latest one).

I do however, have no audio. I have done the boot with no cache, rebuild cache, reboot etc. Nothing makes a difference.

Any ideas?

Follow step #14 of the guide.

Attachments

• shokka9.ioreg
    3 MB · Views: 140
Here is my ioreg

After booting without caches, what is the output of 'kextstat|grep -y applehda'?

Did you update your kexts with the latest PBI-CE?

After booting without caches, what is the output of 'kextstat|grep -y applehda'?

Did you update your kexts with the latest PBI-CE?

Here is the output.....attached

And yes, I ran the PBI-CE, I will re-run it now..........

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 18.35.20.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-17 at 18.35.20.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 124
Here is the output.....attached

And yes, I ran the PBI-CE, I will re-run it now..........

AppleHDAIDT.kext is not loading (probably not installed or is an old version). See what happens after you update with PBI-CE.

I tried to redid a full 10.10.3 usb drive using the createrestoremedia method, and did preety much everything by the guide, but at the end of the installer, it stalls with one second remaining... and after a reboot (which it did at some point that I was not looking at it), clover bootloader doesn't allow me to choose the internal HDD? any ideas?

(Elitebook 8460p - i7-2630qm - HD3000)

I tried to redid a full 10.10.3 usb drive using the createrestoremedia method, and did preety much everything by the guide, but at the end of the installer, it stalls with one second remaining... and after a reboot (which it did at some point that I was not looking at it), clover bootloader doesn't allow me to choose the internal HDD? any ideas?

(Elitebook 8460p - i7-2630qm - HD3000)

As is documented in the guide, the "one second remaining" takes much longer than one second.

Also, as is documented in the guide, after the first phase of installation, you must again boot the osx installer on USB, not your HDD.

Read the guide carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back