Will this upgrade work fine if I am dual booting currently with Chimera? Dual booting separate drives. SSD is for Yosemite OS and an HDD that is partitioned for Windows. Will it be fine just upgrading over my current Chimera bootloader?
I booted fine with -v -f, however, there is no audio now. After I restart the computer again I still get the same error. Anyone can chime in with some tips? After trying to restart, I end up getting this screen:
Weird issue happened. Usually my hackintosh boots up, freezes most times but have to hit the reset button in order for it to boot successfully. However, last night, I got a no entry sign after apple logo loads. I tried booting in Verbose and I get "waiting on root device". After waiting it keeps...
After doing this my computer doesn't boot without using - x - f. I get a cancel sign at boot up like a do not enter sign. And it just freezes there and I have to reboot and boot with - f - x. Any idea how to remedy this?
So I ran your suggestion and it looks like it restarted/booted without freezing! Good news.. However, when at the Apple Logo it takes 5x longer to get into start up than normal?? When Booting initially, I got the message at the top left corner in a black screen "Errors encountered while starting...
This is my current org.chameleon.boot.plist:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">