Contribute
Register

Stuck at Apple Logo and Spinning Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am using the external green port, and in system/preferences/ no sound device detected.

Yes I am using the external green port, and in system/preferences/ no sound device detected.

See picture:So this empty on yours? You did select ALC898 without DSDT?

Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 20.30.40.png

Exactly, looks empty. Multibeast selected alc 898 without dsdt. Is it possible, that nothing is installed? after running multibeast properly?
Does multibeast has to be in a special folder apps, downloads?

Exactly, looks empty. Multibeast selected alc 898 without dsdt. Is it possible, that nothing is installed? after running multibeast properly?
Does multibeast has to be in a special folder apps, downloads?

You can run MultiBeast from either of those locations. Once you have ran MultiBeast, check in System/Library/Extensions and see if HDAEnabler1.Kext is present. Then you will know if has installed the audio drivers correctly. If it is present then I would suggest moving this issue over to the audio forum where toleda can assist you. Please read the thread thoroughly and if you post what is asked for, you will receive the help you need.

Mountain Lion: MultiBeast - No Audio/Solutions and Problem Reporting

thanks I`ll do it an report later.

Reporting success with audio after upgrading to 10.8.5 re run multibeast and done!
you guys rock!:clap:

Reporting success with audio after upgrading to 10.8.5 re run multibeast and done!
you guys rock!:clap:

Congrats, glad you figured it out, Enjoy:thumbup:

Hi, after searching for posts, I found interesting things about sleep/awake issues, however my built still has this problem after being sleeping for a while, the hard drive and the fan seems to start working but no signal at the monitor so I have to shut down manually and re-start. Do you have any recommendation? Thanks in advance

Hi, after searching for posts, I found interesting things about sleep/awake issues, however my built still has this problem after being sleeping for a while, the hard drive and the fan seems to start working but no signal at the monitor so I have to shut down manually and re-start. Do you have any recommendation? Thanks in advance

Take a look in your Org.Chameleon.Boot.Plist and navigate to Darkwake=0. If it is present, remove it and then see how your sleep/wake problem reacts.

Take a look at my org.chameleon.Boot.plist, no Darkwake...?

Attachments

• my org.chameleon.Boot.tiff
    89.8 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back