Contribute
Register

Stuck at Apple Logo and Spinning Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Job. It's an awesome feeling getting to the Customac success.:clap:

Thanks so much, I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help :D.

This website is awesome, with such great support for Hackintosh newbies. All I can say is rock on tonymacx86 :headbang:

I am actually really new to Mac OSX in general. On that note, I have noticed that my graphics card performance is slightly lower on osx then on win7 with the exact same hardware. Does that mean I don't have the best drivers? Also is there a tool that allows you to monitor gpu and cpu temperatures?

Thanks so much, I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help :D.

This website is awesome, with such great support for Hackintosh newbies. All I can say is rock on tonymacx86 :headbang:

I am actually really new to Mac OSX in general. On that note, I have noticed that my graphics card performance is slightly lower on osx then on win7 with the exact same hardware. Does that mean I don't have the best drivers? Also is there a tool that allows you to monitor gpu and cpu temperatures?

I think it is just the benchmarking that differs from what I have read. People have used both the Nvidia drivers and the Native OSX with the same results.

There is HW monitor in MultiBeast. See attachment

Screen Shot 2013-06-09 at 21.10.42.png

can you help me with this?
I'm stuck at the apple logo with spinning wheel first, ran multibeast and now stuck at the apple logo. OS X 10.8.4
many thanks in advance for the help

Attachments

• IMG_1343.jpg
    IMG_1343.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 279
can you help me with this?
I'm stuck at the apple logo with spinning wheel first, ran multibeast and now stuck at the apple logo. OS X 10.8.4
many thanks in advance for the help

Hi zagzea,

Could you let me know what you have selected in MultiBeast. I would like to see if you have missed anything. I take it you are installing on the description in your signature. Happy to help.

checked userdsdt or dsdt -free install, drivers, audio realtek alc898, disk 3rd party SATA (I have a second drive 1TB optical) my first is 120 SSD. Network Atheros-Shailua's ALXether, boot options 1080. That's it.
Thanks for your interest!

checked userdsdt or dsdt -free install, drivers, audio realtek alc898, disk 3rd party SATA (I have a second drive 1TB optical) my first is 120 SSD. Network Atheros-Shailua's ALXether, boot options 1080. That's it.
Thanks for your interest!

Thanks for the information. Could you type -x at the Chimera boot screen as see it this allows you to get in to OS X in Safe Mode.

yes it allows to boot in safe mode. Sometimes I need to use -x UseKernelCache=No GraphicsEnabler=No.

Hi,
maybe you're busy, I still waiting if you have any suggestions to booting without boot flags. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back