Contribute
Register

Stuck at Apple Logo and Spinning Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
maybe you're busy, I still waiting if you have any suggestions to booting without boot flags. Thanks for the help.

Hey sorry I must have missed your post, Could you go into the BIOS and set initial first display to IGFX. Press F10 save and exit. Then boot into OS X without any flags and report back. Thanks

Done, no results. I still have to use flags at boot. I once resoveld it with chameleon wizard and my system became bootable. But to be honest I know I can do more and I want my system to boot without commands.
Thanks again.

Done, no results. I still have to use flags at boot. I once resoveld it with chameleon wizard and my system became bootable. But to be honest I know I can do more and I want my system to boot without commands.
Thanks again.

May I ask what TV/Monitor and cable you are using, As a rule being able to boot into OS X in safe mode generally means a graphics problem.

it is AOC E970sw LED display connected to the VGA port.

ok i'll do that and report.
Many thanks

Hello WildWillow, I succeded. Finally smooth running system. It is a 10.8.4 and my HDMI brand new monitor looks awsome. Now I need your help with the sound, no sound at all. Consider that it's my first built and now I feel like celebrating with fireworks, so please I kindly request an easy guide to get the sound working. Thanks again man! :clap:

Hello WildWillow, I succeded. Finally smooth running system. It is a 10.8.4 and my HDMI brand new monitor looks awsome. Now I need your help with the sound, no sound at all. Consider that it's my first built and now I feel like celebrating with fireworks, so please I kindly request an easy guide to get the sound working. Thanks again man! :clap:

Glad your new Monitor is working well. Your mother audio codec is ALC898, have you selected this in MultiBeast? Or are you wanting to use HDMI audio through your HD4000 to the new Monitor?

Hello,
I chose codec alc 898 in multibeast, not trying to connect the audio to the monitor. Prefer to use the audio from the motherboard.

Hello,
I chose codec alc 898 in multibeast, not trying to connect the audio to the monitor. Prefer to use the audio from the motherboard.

Are you using the external Line out on the rear of the Motherboard, which colour port are using, I think that the black port works but don't quote me on that. Have you got selections in System Preferences/Sound/Outputs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back