Contribute
Register

Stuck at Apple Logo and Spinning Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your Bios is Graphics memory set to 64? also I have intel virtualisation disabled too. If this works then in MultiBeast for the time being Customizations/Boot Options/1080p Display select that.

It is set to 64, I went back and changed Initial display to Auto, and I added boot options display 1080p. Now I am able to boot and display from my GTX 660 and it is fully recognized and supported out of thebox. I still can't seem to boot without safe mode :(

any more suggestions?

I dont have iGPU
Under Init Display first i have (Auto/IGFX/PEG)

I chose IGFX instead of Auto,
I disabled Intel Virtualization Technology
HPET was already disabled,

I tried again to boot with -x flag and SUCCESS!!!
I got to the installer and now I have to figure out multibeast and how to get my Graphics card to work!

Thanks for your help, I will keep you updated

You said here that HPET was Disabled. You need to enable it.

It is set to 64, I went back and changed Initial display to Auto, and I added boot options display 1080p. Now I am able to boot and display from my GTX 660 and it is fully recognized and supported out of thebox. I still can't seem to boot without safe mode :(

any more suggestions?

Whist booting in safe mode you will not get any graphics acceleration.

I am sorry, that was a typo, High precision event timer is enabled in bios.

Maybe i shouldn't have put Mac Pro 5,1 in multibeast like that guy did? Or could it be the realtech drivers? I know I am missing a driver/ or I have a bad driver...

btw, I have since turned on intel virtualization technology in the bios and it made no different, it still only boots in safe mode. and It still recognizes my GPU

I am sorry, that was a typo, High precision event timer is enabled in bios.

Maybe i shouldn't have put Mac Pro 5,1 in multibeast like that guy did? Or could it be the realtech drivers? I know I am missing a driver/ or I have a bad driver...

btw, I have since turned on intel virtualization technology in the bios and it made no different, it still only boots in safe mode. and It still recognizes my GPU

Best setting for getting up and running is mac pro 3,1. You can do this in MultiBeast again it will change it for you.

Re run MultiBeast with these settings only, see attachments.

Screen Shot 2013-06-09 at 19.29.13.pngScreen Shot 2013-06-09 at 19.23.03.png

Then Restart you computer and type -v and take a picture where is stops.

Best setting for getting up and running is mac pro 3,1. You can do this in MultiBeast again it will change it for you.

Re run MultiBeast with these settings only, see attachments.

View attachment 58393View attachment 58394

Then Restart you computer and type -v and take a picture where is stops.

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much. I just re-ran multibeast with your settings, I think that mac-pro 3,1 did the trick.

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much. I just re-ran multibeast with your settings, I think that mac-pro 3,1 did the trick.

Your welcome. Now your are not in safe mode you have graphics acceleration and native graphics support for you card. You card requires GraphicsEnabler=No as it works out of the box.

Enjoy:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back