Contribute
Register

Potential Hackintosh Core M Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Can we use stylus accurately on Cube i7 Styles with OS X (INT3432) ?
yes you can use it by using voodooi2c developed by alex
it is accurate and used as basic mouse
search youtube about installing it

hi there,

I have installed capitan 10.11.5 on cube i7 stylus, I have a few problems

1. After i log into the system, when i press power button, i cann't put systim into sleep. The screen doesn't turn off.

2. After the tablet wake up, I lost the touch feature. I only can restore it by restarting the tablet

3. Internal mic is not working, but both external speaker/ earpiece works fine.

4. Is there any driver can make both touch and wacom work at the same time?

Thanks a lot, I know I asked a lot of questions.

hi there,

I have installed capitan 10.11.5 on cube i7 stylus, I have a few problems

1. After i log into the system, when i press power button, i cann't put systim into sleep. The screen doesn't turn off.

2. After the tablet wake up, I lost the touch feature. I only can restore it by restarting the tablet

3. Internal mic is not working, but both external speaker/ earpiece works fine.

4. Is there any driver can make both touch and wacom work at the same time?

Thanks a lot, I know I asked a lot of questions.
1 me too i didn't search for it as i see it is not important to me
2 yes the touch driver is still in beta but i think alex added feature to new versions but didn't test it yet
3 never tried
4 yes there is just add both INT3432 /3433 I2c controller in voodooi2c kext but it is buggy caused me kernel panic once

hello everybody, I own a Cube i7 book and I'm trying to install OSX Sierra on it.
I can boot with usb ownership, but when I go to disk manager I can't see the internal ssd drive.
How can I fix this?
thanks

I come across your discuss about touch. Very interesting area in os x. I experience this with my Lenovo Yoga 15 convertible. Inking and multitouch gesture work surprisingly great.

How ever as you point out, os x buttons and icons are too small and I don't have a stylus to test. So pls share any progress in supporting touch. Would we be able to request a dedicate forum for touch, like discrete graphics

And pls share you success video with your tablets.

These are some image of inking and touch gesture on my Yoga 500 15

Inking:

Touching:

This commend made by touch 100%

are these videos by u???!
what driver u used ?? does it support multi-touch???

Hi, i have both the cube i7 stylus and i7 book. I was able to put osx on the i7 stylus as many of you did, but i'm still trying to do the same with the i7 book. Anyone of you have had success?
with the i7 book i've done some interesting mods, like thermal pad to keep lower temperature, ssd expansion with m.2 2260 size to 512gb, and keyboard weight loss, now the total weight is 1100g instead of 1400g. Here the link: http://www.nipaph.com/hacking/cube-i7-book-hack/
It' s a dual boot system with android remix and win 10 and i'd like to add osx.

yo @Ahmed19994 . is it possible to install sierra on our cube i7 ? I was able to install sierra on it but wasn't able to achieve full QE/CI . Its only showing 7 mb of vram. I guess it hasn't been recognised.

so how did you get the 5500 fully working on that tablet ? on-the-fly clover patch AppleIntelBDWFrameBuffer kext ?? You think I can do the same for HD 5300 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back