Contribute
Register

Official CustoMac Mini 2011 Guide and Notes (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got the apple magic trackpad and am having some lagging issues. It seems to happen mostly when the hard drive is working hard doing something? Anyone else have this problem? Also the fan on my customac mini seems really loud? Thank you for any help :)

Sorry I've been away for awhile has there been any developments in USB3 support?

hasamoder said:
Sorry I've been away for awhile has there been any developments in USB3 support?
The USB3's are working from the beggining on the H67N-USB-B3.

Mate94 said:
hasamoder said:

Mate, do you have H67N-USB3-B3 ? USB 3 does not work at all, only power, no data.. a couple of members have confirmed this now.

KidCastro said:
Mate94 said:
hasamoder said:

Mate, do you have H67N-USB3-B3 ? USB 3 does not work at all, only power, no data.. a couple of members have confirmed this now.

That's not true. For toleda it works, just glitching.

Hi i have GA-H67N-USB3-B3 mobo and i have two problems with external usb harddrives.

1. When computer goes to sleep they will release from my hackintosh. And it will take time to get them connected again.

2. My OS X 10.7.2 is installed to OCZ SSD and without external drives machine boots blazing fast, but when they a connected to usb 2.0 it is slow and sometimes computer doesn't even boot. Is there something wrong with bios settings?

Thank you! :thumbup:

jamirou said:
Hi i have GA-H67N-USB3-B3 mobo and i have two problems with external usb harddrives.

1. When computer goes to sleep they will release from my hackintosh. And it will take time to get them connected again.

2. My OS X 10.7.2 is installed to OCZ SSD and without external drives machine boots blazing fast, but when they a connected to usb 2.0 it is slow and sometimes computer doesn't even boot. Is there something wrong with bios settings?

Thank you! :thumbup:

1. I think you have to live together with this "issue"
2. Is the SSD the First Boot Device? In the BIOS you can check it.

I am having issues booting since installing the tuneup kit, I am going to run a single user boot and see where the issue is but atm i might have to re install unless there is some way to undo this in single user. Any help on uninstalling the tune up kit?

I am about ready to pull the trigger and start ordering parts but I have one question. Like everyone else I am having trouble getting a h67n and am considering the h61n as suggested. Reading through the thread it sounds like this will not be compatible with the new tune up with the audio fix. My question is what is the "audio fix" and is there anything in the works for the h61n?

I plan on using it as a htpc via hdmi with a blu ray drive so obviously I dont want crummy sound. Thanks for the help, this will be my first build!

cheno848 said:
I am about ready to pull the trigger and start ordering parts but I have one question. Like everyone else I am having trouble getting a h67n and am considering the h61n as suggested. Reading through the thread it sounds like this will not be compatible with the new tune up with the audio fix. My question is what is the "audio fix" and is there anything in the works for the h61n?

I plan on using it as a htpc via hdmi with a blu ray drive so obviously I dont want crummy sound. Thanks for the help, this will be my first build!

Better try to find a H67N, just have to "want!". The H61N is a bit troublesome.
And for "What is the "audio fix": Read the whole topic and you will realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back