Contribute
Register

HP 350 G1 clover Yosemite post install advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
AirPlay mirroring to my AppleTV from my Lenovo u430 (HD4400) works fine.

I wonder what I am doing wrong. It keeps saying "cannot connect to 'apple tv'"
The ATV is brand new (the mirroring is the only reason I got it), and mirroring and airplay audio works fine from my iOS devices. (Hence, I do not think it is the network or my atv).

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller[/URL]

I am not familiar with either one, unfortunately. I think I got the debug daemon running. I followed the steps, although there were no files for me to back up or files for me to remove in /s/l/e.

I wonder what I am doing wrong. It keeps saying "cannot connect to 'apple tv'"
The ATV is brand new (the mirroring is the only reason I got it), and mirroring and airplay audio works fine from my iOS devices. (Hence, I do not think it is the network or my atv).

What device are you using to connect to the network?

I am not familiar with either one, unfortunately. I think I got the debug daemon running. I followed the steps, although there were no files for me to back up or files for me to remove in /s/l/e.

If you used the guide here, your VoodooPS2Controller.kext is not installed to /S/L/E. It is installed to EFI/Clover/kexts...

What device are you using to connect to the network?

If you used the guide here, your VoodooPS2Controller.kext is not installed to /S/L/E. It is installed to EFI/Clover/kexts...

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller/wiki/How-to-Install

I used kextinstaller that came with PBI to install voodoo.

What device am I using to connect to the network? A direct wired connection from the lan port. ATV is also wired to same switch. iOS devices connect through dedicated AP. (ie its not a gateway. I have a separate modem, router, ap (x2: one for 5g one for 2.4), switch).

If you do that you have conflicting kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts(Release) and /S/L/E(Debug).

I saw you mentioned that in an early post (Post #28), but then in post #29/#30 you and manube kind of started talking about something different, and you posted a different link. I thought I followed the guide according to the link I posted directly above.

Which device? Which driver?

Have you tried WiFi?

I don't know which driver it is. I am using the LAN (ethernet) port that is build directly into the left hand side of the laptop.

I have not tried wifi. I wanted to make sure I purchased the proper card (relating to my question in post #77). My built in wifi does not work. It is not on the list of wifi cards from "Guide To Install Yosemite on HP Laptops with Clover UEFI"

This is the card I want to get:

http://www.amazon.com/AzureWave-Broadcom-BCM94352HMB-802-11-867Mbps/dp/B00IFYEYXC

I saw you mentioned that in an early post (Post #28), but then in post #29/#30 you and manube kind of started talking about something different, and you posted a different link. I thought I followed the guide according to the link I posted directly above.

The guide I posted in #30 is the normal Clover ProBook/EliteBook guide.

I don't know which driver it is. I am using the LAN (ethernet) port that is build directly into the left hand side of the laptop.

Know your hardware. You can see what hardware you have with DPCIManager.

The guide I posted in #30 is the normal Clover ProBook/EliteBook guide.

Know your hardware. You can see what hardware you have with DPCIManager.

I didn't know about DPICManager, but I will learn.

I used clover installer guide posted in step 30 or I wouldn't even be typing right now. I am trying to find the proper guide for installing VoodooPS2Controller.kext to help determine why I have to disable accidental touch when using the trackpad.

nguyenmac said in post #84 that I used the wrong steps and to use your guide, but the link I posted (and used) was your guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back