2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
  5. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello guys and thanks for all that beautiful support. Especially RehabMan, who is everywhere.
I've been hackintoshing since a few years now but I'm still unable to understand fully some parts.

Some infos: It is a tiny PC, NOT a LAPTOP, but have all the internals... It have HDMI and DP, USB 3.1, Wifi

I've used Unibeast for High Sierra, clean install APFS.

Post-install: I used Lilu + whatevergreen kext in the last Multibeast for HS available + I've then used the config.plist from RehabMan for the HD520

Everything is working great except few little things: audio and wifi, 3840 x 2160 resolution, and the multi-display support from boot. What I mean is that you can hot-plug your screen and it's working but not at start.

This build: ZOTAC ZBOX-MI532NANO
I've add the complete detailed CPU-Z sheet in .txt

How can I know what type of audio/wifi I need for this build?
How can I install kext without corrupting my build?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• CPUID ZBOX.txt
    61.2 KB · Views: 110
  • mi523nano.PNG
    mi523nano.PNG
    75.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 12.20.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 12.20.12 AM.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 47
Hello guys and thanks for all that beautiful support. Especially RehabMan, who is everywhere.
I've been hackintoshing since a few years now but I'm still unable to understand fully some parts.

Some infos: It is a tiny PC, NOT a LAPTOP, but have all the internals... It have HDMI and DP, USB 3.1, Wifi

I've used Unibeast for High Sierra, clean install APFS.

Post-install: I used Lilu + whatevergreen kext in the last Multibeast for HS available + I've then used the config.plist from RehabMan for the HD520

Everything is working great except few little things: audio and wifi, 3840 x 2160 resolution, and the multi-display support from boot. What I mean is that you can hot-plug your screen and it's working but not at start.

This build: ZOTAC ZBOX-MI532NANO
I've add the complete detailed CPU-Z sheet in .txt

How can I know what type of audio/wifi I need for this build?
How can I install kext without corrupting my build?

Thanks in advance

Not a laptop. Moved to desktop support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back