Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Zbook 15 G2
CPU
i7 4910MQ
Graphics
FirePro M5100 (3200x1800)
My Zbook 15 G2 runs almost perfectly, except 1 issue:
If I put my built-in display to sleep it will not wake up (black screen, no backlight) until the first computer sleep. After that, the display sleep will work and wake up normally, everything else works perfect. External display doesn't have this issue.

My files in the attachment, hopefully someone can help me figure it out. Thanks!

Attachments

• Zbook15G2.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 55
If I put my built-in display to sleep it will not wake up (black screen, no backlight) until the first computer sleep. After that, the display sleep will work and wake up normally, everything else works perfect. External display doesn't have this issue.

My files in the attachment, hopefully someone can help me figure it out. Thanks!

Might be due to the lack of backlight control.
Maybe you can find what is necessary for AMD/ATI backlight control.

Can you give me the efi,i will appreciate it, my laptop is zbook 15 g2,the gpu is the same as yours,but built-in display doesn't work, always black screen.

Can you give me the efi,i will appreciate it, my laptop is zbook 15 g2,the gpu is the same as yours,but built-in display doesn't work, always black screen.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Might be due to the lack of backlight control.
Maybe you can find what is necessary for AMD/ATI backlight control.

It's completely black, no backlight, no images. It just like you unplug the power cord (except it's built-in). I've messed around with Google but got no luck yet. After the very first sleep, everything works flawlessly.
Hopefully you could have more glues, thanks a lot!

Attachments

• debug_16394.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back