i5 4690K
Graphics
intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys, I upgraded my hackintosh from El Capitan to Sierra successfully. The problem that I am running into is my network. The issue is my network works fine for a few minutes upon boot, then it "disconnects" because when I try to load a web page, it'll take forever. Then after a few minutes it loads fine. Then later disconnects and repeat. I tried both AppleIntelIE1000e v3.2.4.2 and AppleIntelIE1000e v3.3.3 with no success. My network was working fine on El Capitan. This is also a clean install. Is it just the wrong "selection" in multibeast or something? Thank you.

Hey guys, I upgraded my hackintosh from El Capitan to Sierra successfully. The problem that I am running into is my network. The issue is my network works fine for a few minutes upon boot, then it "disconnects" because when I try to load a web page, it'll take forever. Then after a few minutes it loads fine. Then later disconnects and repeat. I tried both AppleIntelIE1000e v3.2.4.2 and AppleIntelIE1000e v3.3.3 with no success. My network was working fine on El Capitan. This is also a clean install. Is it just the wrong "selection" in multibeast or something? Thank you.

Try the IntelMausiEthernet driver from Multibeast (after removing the AppleIntelE1000e kext). If that doesn't work, try switching to the second Ethernet port with the AtherosE2200Ethernet driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back