Nvidia GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
IMG_9575.jpg

i'm using Z97X-UD5H-BK, this is Yosemite nice match..

but el-capitan can not install...

el-capitan install USB is booting Panic...

Please follow the Rules, which should be read before posting, and add ALL of your specific hardware to your profile.
  • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
It is impossible for people to help you, and we would only be guessing at solutions, without this information.

i'm sorry, now my profile is edit.

Your GPU requires the nvidia web drivers..

try booting with nv_disable=1 and -v Post screen pic if/where it hangs

i've already tried that...but failed..

may be another problem...

I'm running the same MB but with a different video card. Installation was no problem. I simply followed the guide.

thanks to you..i will retry.....

I'm running the same MB but with a different video card. Installation was no problem. I simply followed the guide.

Same here, very easy install for this board and solid performance and stability, (i installed as legacy) every thing works even onboard audio which you can install with multibeast, only problems i had was all usb 3 ports work at usb 2 speeds and have to use the applehda reset app after sleep but hey I'm happy, still better than paying thousands for the equivalent spec. as above follow Tony's guide, simple.

EDIT: Just found a proper fix for the 1150 audio loss after sleep on Gigabyte z97 ud5h motherboard (Supper easy)...http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/170...1150-possibly-other-realteks.html#post1081032

all good here...El Capitan and Yosemite results at 4.7ghz below :) well worth the effort!!! good look.

Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 10.46.49.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 21.53.52.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 15.05.56.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-10-30 at 15.05.56.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 214
i find problem..

that is bios version...

F7->F8 update...

install is success !!!!!!

but too boot err...

Gigabyte Black Edition is Bad